• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is anyone else having this problem? I will submit a new post. I see it in the forum that it was posted(Water Cooler). But when I click on NEW POSTS, my post isn't listed. But then I'll go to that forum (Water Cooler), and it's there.

It's not listed until someone posts a reply.

Is it me or are others having this issue too?

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Is anyone else having this problem? I will submit a new post. I see it in the forum that it was posted(Water Cooler). But when I click on NEW POSTS, my post isn't listed. But then I'll go to that forum (Water Cooler), and it's there.

It does that since you already saw it when you posted it. It will pop up as soon as someone replies. Totally normal.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

New posts refer to replys. If you've already seen it it won't show up in new posts until someone leaves a new reply.

E.g., I see the 'Epic funny picture thread' in when I click new posts even though that thread started it 2012. It is a new post because someone left a new reply to the thread.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

It's been that way since I joined.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I know it's been that way for a long time, but that doesn't make it right. When you want to look at all new posts, why wouldn't you be able to see your own posts?

Stop being such a narcissist.

ETA: 'New Posts' means threads with replies that you have not yet seen. Since you must be able to see your own reply to type it in, your own reply is never new. It actually does show up for blind people but they can't see it so they never even know.

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.

As other have said, not an issue. You posted the thread, ergo you already read it, i.e. not a NEW POST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom