• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Just got word this is being planned. I will keep this thread updated with any and all details.

Any interest?

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I have the flyer. It's a Gun Bash not a Show though. I will post the flyer when I get back to the office.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Here's the flyer :D

Oh and you have the date wrong, it's on the 27th.

Attachments

• GunBash[front].jpg
      GunBash[front].jpg
      78.5 KB · Views: 550
    • GunBash[back].jpg
      GunBash[back].jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 561

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Its a party, with food and drink usually some live music and they give away guns every so many minutes by picking a ticket holders #. Guns are usually donated by vendors or bought at a discount to help the vfd raise funds to support their activites during the year

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When I asked them before , my Pa contacts tell me they have long been a staple up there. Seem to be gradually creeping south. Maybe someday I'll visit one.

As cool as 'Bashes sound , I do miss those small Independent Gun Shows.

Aug 25, 2012
    Accokeek Md
    Oct 27th GUN BASH

Hey all, My name is josh and I am in charge of the upcoming gun bash at the Accokeek VFD in Oct. Any questions or to purchase tickets please contact me at 240 427 6267. Looking to make this one heck of a party. OH and by the way, there is a typo on the flyer. We will be giving away the BEER!!!:D

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I personally would like to see more Gun Shows, rather than, Gun Bashes.

We used to have one at the La Plata Armory all the time here in Charles County, but, for whatever reason they stopped that years ago. I think turnouts would be better and more revenue generated at the door with admission over 2-3 days versus a Gun Bash of raffle tickets being sold. Raffle tickets are gambling, which requires a permit. Charging $6.00 admission is not gambling.

I would love to know how this Gun Bash turns out since the advertising is low and the details of what is expected for the patron is even lower.

If I am wrong in assuming that this is not just a get drunk and shoot the breeze with a small group of friends, while paying a lot of money for a raffle ticket, then please, give us all some details. At this point, I am as lost as everyone else as to just what to expect if I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom