MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I'm familiar with the actual testifying, although it sounds like they have made it to the modern era with electronic sign in. Art3 and I actually got there early enough, and stayed late enough to testify in 2013.

The before gatherings, and parking is the trickier part. Parking is so crazy down there. I figure once I get there in the am, I'll just latch on to the group! Lol!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Posted on FaceBook

Guess what?

Since I got these stats around 6pm....Katie, your picture has rocketed up in the last FOUR HOURS to 83,000 views and 1,300 shares!

You a SUPASTAR!

So... I guess I am carrying the same message this week? Planning on coming Monday night, and again Tuesday. Is anyone picketing Tuesday? Or just going to the various hearings?

YES! Of course we will have our regular Patriot Night Out on Monday night, 7-8pm.

Then on Tuesday morning we will stage a Welcome To Work Sign event on Rowe Blvd at Taylor Avenue from 7:30am to 9am (parking in the Graul’s Food Store lot).

After that we will go get some breakfast and sign up to testify before noon.

For the lunch hour at the sidewalk next to Lawyer’s Mall, we will conduct a sign event to give the DemocRats heartburn from 12 to 1pm.

This is Hell Week for Democrap Losers.

MSI's 2nd Amendment Resource Room
    Performing better than 95% of ALL other posts.
    Let's give Katie more 'likes and shares'.

Attachments

• knovotny.JPG
      knovotny.JPG
      50.3 KB · Views: 301

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I'm familiar with the actual testifying, although it sounds like they have made it to the modern era with electronic sign in. Art3 and I actually got there early enough, and stayed late enough to testify in 2013.

The before gatherings, and parking is the trickier part. Parking is so crazy down there. I figure once I get there in the am, I'll just latch on to the group! Lol!

Great! I came late to the 2A party. Was never really interested in firearms until 2013. 5 years ago I thought, gulp, AR stood for assault rifle. I said FSA2013 is so stupid it will never pass. It did, so I started looking into why, and educating myself other than through the mainstream media. Suffice to say I think the legiscritters in this state got it wrong. So here i am, making up for the late start.

As for parking, for MBBQ at 6pm, there is free on street parking in the hood behind the restaurant. Or metered parking out front. I park there generally, then head to the Calvert street garage, which is free after 6pm.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    90 minutes ago our gal Katie and her awesome 2A message (see post 662) busted through 100,000 views on the Second Amendment Institute website!

And as you can see from the screen grab, her Happy Warrior picture was shared about 1,700 times.

Again, that was 90 minutes ago when a lot of our phones were switched off in church...

Attachments

• 0CDF7159-6170-4827-ABEE-84CFBF7A2FB3.jpg
      0CDF7159-6170-4827-ABEE-84CFBF7A2FB3.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 292

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Great! I came late to the 2A party. Was never really interested in firearms until 2013. 5 years ago I thought, gulp, AR stood for assault rifle. I said FSA2013 is so stupid it will never pass. It did, so I started looking into why, and educating myself other than through the mainstream media. Suffice to say I think the legiscritters in this state got it wrong. So here i am, making up for the late start.

As for parking, for MBBQ at 6pm, there is free on street parking in the hood behind the restaurant. Or metered parking out front. I park there generally, then head to the Calvert street garage, which is free after 6pm.

2013 was very disheartening. I'll admit to being discouraged and aside from social media (fb) I was not very active in any 2a activism since then. I sent some emails every year, and try to educate people. I have just recently got my fire back on this. It may be futile again, but at least we are trying. Thank you for all you do as well. Better late than never!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    2 min in SJPC . Usually 3min in HJC.

An extra minute doesn't sound like much , but you can get a lot me in .

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Rack. I’m planning on joining the PP tomorrow night and trying to have a close friend meet there as well. Do you have an extra sign or two?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    To honor the late Senator Wayne Norman, who died suddenly this morning, we will have a Patriot Picket Honor Guard tomorrow morning (Monday morning) at Rowe boulevard and Taylor Avenue, with the signs from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.

I will be participating and we can do it with just two people but four people would be ideal because we will have the two signs below plus a Maryland flag and an American flag in the intersection.

I think it will be a very poignant moment for arriving Statehouse workers tomorrow morning, and will mean the world to his friends and associates in Annapolis.

I know this is short notice but if you can help, that would be great. Just post your intention to join me below, and thanks.

Attachments

• DB4C83DD-0E9B-45A6-85B4-A654380C12E0.jpg
      DB4C83DD-0E9B-45A6-85B4-A654380C12E0.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 200
    • 16081F79-D120-4C6F-9367-60F1F584FE3B.jpg
      16081F79-D120-4C6F-9367-60F1F584FE3B.jpg
      60.9 KB · Views: 180
    • 41D23537-779E-4486-A635-FE465DD98C6A.jpeg
      41D23537-779E-4486-A635-FE465DD98C6A.jpeg
      30.2 KB · Views: 211

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Of course, tribute signs for Sen. Norman will be the centerpieces of our MTFU tomorrow night from 7-8pm.

Please join us as this will he an Honor Guard and Silent Vigil with candles and many flags.

If you can only turn out ONCE this month make it tomorrow night because a candlelight vigil and tribute will mean so much to everyone at the Statehouse.

It will resemble the very compelling tribute we conducted at the NRA several years ago for the Orlando nightclub shooting victims.

Attachments

• 1F5BC801-F9C4-4C2B-B7E9-B414C1B496CA.jpg
      1F5BC801-F9C4-4C2B-B7E9-B414C1B496CA.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 332

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    To honor the late Senator Wayne Norman, who died suddenly this morning, we will have a Patriot Picket Honor Guard tomorrow morning (Monday morning) at Rowe boulevard and Taylor Avenue, with the signs from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.

I will be participating and we can do it with just two people but four people would be ideal because we will have the two signs below plus a Maryland flag and an American flag in the intersection.

I think it will be a very poignant moment for arriving Statehouse workers tomorrow morning, and will mean the world to his friends and associates in Annapolis.

I know this is short notice but if you can help, that would be great. Just post your intention to join me below, and thanks.

WTH? This is so unfortunate. He really liked giving it to the antis. I loved his questions in the hearings. R.IP. Senator.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Thinking about what unknown disasters could be waiting for me at work, it's possible I won't be able to make this picket (which, especially sucks given Norman's passing:sad20:), and I may have to cancel my leave for Tuesday. It sucks, beancounter would not approve, but...sometimes that's the way it is.:sad20: Katie should still be able to go. Please, look out for her. Fight the good fight for all of us :mdpatriot:, but make sure she makes it safely out of there for me?:o

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bump to invite folks to stand with the Patriot Picket at the Candlelight Tribute for Sen. Norman tonight, 7pm-8pm, next to Lawyer's Mall.

Free parking available just two blocks from our Tribute at the Calvert Street Garage.

And yes, we will have our regular meet up for dinner at Mission BBQ, City Dock, at 6pm. Parking is free behind the Mission BBQ Building...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Media invites for tonight’s Candlelight Vigil for the late Senator Wayne Norman at 7-8pm, adjacent to Lawyer’s Mall, have gone out to the following:

Bryan Sears, The Daily Record
    WBAL TV News
    WJZ TV News
    FOX45 TV News
    WMAR TV News
    The Capital Gazzette Newspaper

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And on the other topic a cpl posts above;

I understand the concerns about Officer Safety . But the practice of Ofc using the Agency address for service of process, and for publicly available records is probably a good balance .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom