MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I saw Delegate Kittleman on the sidewalk just after the press conference.

By the way, it did my heart good to once again see and stand with so many like-minded Patriots, forum members, and good folks. It was a good night.

Now, on with the lawsuits!

WHO GAVE THE ORDER????

My money is still on Ramirez if I had to take a wild ass guess!

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Everyone who did NOT show up for the press conference last night is responsible for making the call.

The Delegates and Senators that did not show up in support are the problem. Shame on them for not supporting the Constitution. Last night was about the First Amendment. Legislators that did not show up in support of that should resign, including the Governor.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Had a great time, stayed till the end.. Nice touch: Rack ending the gathering in prayer.. Also hope no one minded, but I overheard the female CP Lt saying, "wouldn't mind having one of our signs for their roll call". So on my next trip around I asked, "did I hear you wanted one of the signs for your roll call"; she said yes and I gave her one...

Found it -

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Not sold in stores!!!

h/t Tim Montoya...

Attachments

• 5D89BAD7-D299-412A-908B-236DF47E12B3.jpeg
      5D89BAD7-D299-412A-908B-236DF47E12B3.jpeg
      79.2 KB · Views: 453

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Patriot Picket Kevin Hulbert on 1A ... and 2A

2/12/18 - House Republican Caucus Presser - Part 1

Deep Lurker steps into the spotlight to deliver the Patriot Picket message.
    One that could have been spoken in March of 1775 at St. John's Church in Richmond.

An ominous reminder to the press ... When 2A falls, 1A isn't far behind.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    2/12/18 - House Republican Caucus Presser - Part 1

Deep Lurker steps into the spotlight to deliver the Patriot Picket message.
    One that could have been spoken in March of 1775 at St. John's Church in Richmond.

An ominous reminder to the press ... When 2A falls, 1A isn't far behind.

Thanks for posting that EL.......I don't have FB so I couldn't watch it for some reason. Good job editing and even better job to DL!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    $385K settlement. Might induce some puckering if the perps instead of the taxpayers were the ones picking up the tab.

Cops will have immunity personally. I found a case where a guy was awarded ~270K by a jury in Baltimore for being arrested, with a loitering charge dropped. The Judge made it $200K, because of a Maryland Cap for damages for such incidents. I assume the $385K in story was for more than one person or no cap in place then.

Federal court may have no caps, and a different story.

This of course is a question for attorneys, and would hope no money out of pocket to proceed if an attorney believes it has legs.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Cops will have immunity personally. I found a case where a guy was awarded ~270K by a jury in Baltimore for being arrested, with a loitering charge dropped. The Judge made it $200K, because of a Maryland Cap for damages for such incidents. I assume the $385K in story was for more than one person or no cap in place then.

Federal court may have no caps, and a different story.

This of course is a question for attorneys, and would hope no money out of pocket to proceed if an attorney believes it has legs.

Concerning Immunity, Not necessarily, and I would dare to say NOT in this case. But the state will probably pick up the tab. This will not go to court, too many names will pop up, It will be settled Out of Court and we will pick up the tab. We= Us the taxpayers.

While I am on the subject. I was disappointed that a request for the Chief of police to step down or being terminated was not mentioned at the press conference. Same for the Sargent. Both should be fired.
    Many will come to their defense, but when they doubled down the next day with more charges...... that was the breaking point. As President Trump would say, " You're Fired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom