MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    What no arrests this Monday on this sidewalk?

No?

Attachments

• noarrest1.jpg
      noarrest1.jpg
      31 KB · Views: 478
    • no1.jpg
      no1.jpg
      45.6 KB · Views: 488

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a great time last night, I really appreciated how you guys went above and beyond to keep everything orderly and civil! The signs were awesome too! I am sorely disappointed in the coverage, the maglev group got more coverage than we did, and we were a much larger group protesting a much larger issue. Sad.

Considering our biased media, does that surprise you ?

We have to publicize our own.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    And, more to the point, WHERE IS HOGAN?

It was laughable seeing Kipke squirming dodging Brian Sears direct questions ("You've spoken directly with the governor on this?") and never answered his repeated questions only some canned response that the governor was outraged. The man has been nowhere to be found and all this at his front door of "his" mansion. Hogan doesn't want to alienate his solid democrat base.
    :sad20:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    It was laughable seeing Kipke squirming dodging Brian Sears direct questions ("You've spoken directly with the governor on this?") and never answered his repeated questions only some canned response that the governor was outraged. The man has been nowhere to be found and all this at his front door of "his" mansion. Hogan doesn't want to alienate his solid democrat base.
    :sad20:

I'm not a Hogan hater, but I did see him today giving a speech celebrating the 200th birthday of Frederick Douglas. I did not see any cake though.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    It was laughable seeing Kipke squirming dodging Brian Sears direct questions ("You've spoken directly with the governor on this?") and never answered his repeated questions only some canned response that the governor was outraged.

I was thinking the same thing. And I hope it doesn't ruffle any feathers, but I was kind of miffed that all the politicians were in front blocking the view of all the Patriots, especially those that were there last Monday night.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    If Hogan doesn't support the 2nd and doesn't support the 1st, what does he support?

His one value right now is he can veto any bill from the current MGA and it can't be overturned because the next MGA won't have the same members as the one that passed the original bill. It's been mentioned in a couple threads.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I doubt it was the "answer to our dreams". but between him and brown. We are lucky to have Hogan as the gov.

But to not at least acknowledge what happened right under his nose, I'm not even asking him to take sides but at least make a statement acknowledging that it happened and that he'd at the very least look into it.

His silence on the matter speaks volumes.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    He's done zero to support 2A, but then again he has not attacked it as the leftists do. He did however reduce tolls on the Bay Bridge...that counts for something, I guess.

He did do something for the 2A. When I testified at the 2014 House Judiciary gun bill hearing day someone on his campaign gave everyone a sticker that said something like "Hogan supports 2A" or "Hogan supports CCW". So there's that.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I hope it doesn't ruffle any feathers, but I was kind of miffed that all the politicians were in front blocking the view of all the Patriots, especially those that were there last Monday night.

So was I, but their House, their rules. All politicians are camera hogs, but it's not like any of them were standing around in the freezing cold every Monday.

Nor do I recall any of them taking any action at all after they were informed of the arrests. Words, they had. . . . Actions, not so much.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    It was great to meet people I have never met, save on this forum. And to re-establish with those with whom I have in the past. Eric, fine, fine rum you had there, my friend. I was happy to have one of my younger brothers just show up to be with us. He is a DC firefighter living in Easton. He was off yesterday. He is known as Green Shield. Does not login very often. A great time was had. Friggin awoke this morning with a migraine from hell. Between the eRuby's Cuban rum, my Belle Meade Sherry finished bourbon, and a number of Stella's at Union Jack's...FML. hahahaha

And I would do it again and again to be with you fine gents!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom