• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I’m hoping some on here can help me out since you guys have come through for any other questions or help I’ve needed.

I’ve got two / three of us that are looking for ducks / goose / deer property to hunt in that order of priority. I’m hoping to find some property to lease, or a club that’s lookjng for some good reliable people that are willing to work and pay.

The two / three of us are all local police. We’ve all hunted, and we’ve all done duck / goose / deer. We’re all able bodied, and willing to put work in for a club if there’s one out there. We all live on the western shore, but can travel wherever within the state.

Thanks in advance everyone for any advice, tips, leads that y’all can provide.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    I would check some of the local eastern shore papers like the tidewater trader. This coming up year should be interesting with the goose season being shortened, I would imagine there will be some properties become available.

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I would check some of the local eastern shore papers like the tidewater trader. This coming up year should be interesting with the goose season being shortened, I would imagine there will be some properties become available.

That’s what I was hoping for. I’ll have to see if I can get my hands on those papers. Living on the western shore I’ll have to see if I can get them another way other than driving over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom