• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    dont think of me bashing you cuz you are new to the forum... i have co-workers that dont know what or how much i have....they do know my interest in guns though...im just cautious is all...like one post talking about posting pictures with their firearms serial numbers on it...would it really matter? prob not...but at the same time why put that information out there...hence the boating accident:)
    Wilcam47,
    Thank You , I appreciate you explaining these things. I didn't look at it as bashing but just for me to be careful with what I post because I never know who is watching. This makes a lot of sense and I should have thought about this before I posted. However, everyone has been very helpful and though some have ribbed me a little, it's OK because I learn from all, even from my own mistakes.

Odiferous Maximus

Feb 16, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I only have two handguns...and XDM .45 and a 1911 .45 - if/when I can CCW I may get another handgun - looking at an AR/M4 type rifle maybe a year from now - just enough to keep the zombies off of my property when the SHTF. :)

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I tell people I only own two or three(dozen).
    It really depends on if you want to count cannons or not.
    I don't know what an illegal amount is but it definitely seems to be an amount that keeps me single.
    Of course I want more but I ran out of room so I would have to sell some to get more or maybe I'll collect more smaller items like knives. I have a weapons addiction:o

Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    Jonnyl,
    You hit it right on the head and you are right. I always make sure all my bills are paid and my children don't want for nothing except for my 16 year old son, who wants a car which he has to prove he deserves one and he is not doing that good of a job.
    My hobbies, keep me out the bars, the other women, and mischief. I have also always looked at it as an investment because my inventory has almost double in value over the last couple of years. So, I'll just keep doing what I am doing and she'll be OK.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    I have 3 rifles and 2 pistols.

1 .22 rifle
    1 turkish mauser
    1 mosin nagant rifle
    1 nagant revolver
    1 Beretta Px4 Storm

I want an M1 Garand, a 1911 and a Beretta 92FS.

If I could obtain those things, I would be content.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    It's not about how many. After all, how many bottles of wine does a wine-lover or connoisseur have? If you see a good price on a highly-prized bottle of wine, would you pass it up? I would, yes, but I like Irish whiskey, scotch, and almost any beer. I'm not a wine afficionado (but Dow port is really good). Anyway, it's not about the numbers. It's about collecting the things you love, about hobbies, and just plain fun.

Then there are the zombies, but that's for another thread ;)

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I have two;

This is my rifle, this is my gun....:innocent0

Actually I have;

Two pistols, a Glock 22 and 35 (yes I know I'm ghey :))
    Two bolt action rifles
    Two semi-auto rifles
    Two pump shotguns

and one Sharps muzzleloader that I keep for sentimental reasons (I don't shoot black powder).

The list will keep growing.

sandbanger

how's it going eisenhower
    Dec 14, 2010
    They can knock on your door whenever they want, but you don't have to let them in unless they have a warrant and they need a reason and a judge's signature for that. Best thing to do is only divulge what's in your collection to people you trust and don't have them in plain site for nosy people to see.

untill they get the no-knock. which will be used if it has anything to do with guns,

untill they get the no-knock. which will be used if it has anything to do with guns,

A dam shame because the first thing that will happen is they will shoot my 100lb german sheapard so all I will hear as I wake up is the front door kicked/beat in and some gunfire shooting my dog and you can guess what my reaction will be and were it will lead to if it were not for the fact that I was on the boat with sandbanger why we had all our guns out there I'll never know I told him it was not the best way to fish :innocent0 it was real tragic

Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    I have 3 rifles and 2 pistols.

1 .22 rifle
    1 turkish mauser
    1 mosin nagant rifle
    1 nagant revolver
    1 Beretta Px4 Storm

I want an M1 Garand, a 1911 and a Beretta 92FS.

If I could obtain those things, I would be content.
    I also have the Mosin Nagant Rifle. It has a nice kick to it. I've only taken it to the range once, though and that was in December.

I also own the PX4 Storm 9mm with the matching CX4 Storm 9mm. I love this combination because the mags interchange.

The M1 Grand is on my list. I did get the M1 Carbine. This is a nice shooter. It came with a scope mount but I like the iron sites.
    I have a Compact 1911 which I put a compensator on but I want a full size one.
    I have a Taurus PT-92 FS (After I remove the rust, it shoots better than the Storm IMHO) which I am trying to buy but the original owner died and the gun was left to the girlfriend etc. She doesn't want to do the paperwork on it which has made this a complicated issue. So, I'll be giving that back.
    When I started I thought I would be content with a certain amount but something new comes out or something old comes your way or you go to a pawn shop and you see something you can't pass up, etc. I guess that's how this thread started.

Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    I had a boating accident in the bay, it was tragic.
    Now I am curious about how long has the boating accident theme or saying been going on?
    Are we talking years? Are there any other popular sayings I should look out for that comes to mind or will I just have step on that Land Mind? LOL

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    tooo many ....but not enough...

several questions...

Does each barrel for the T/C Contender pistol count as one or do we lump them all into one...same goes for uppers each one is one ...or.... do we just count receivers...just asking.. :D

onsite or offsite??:cool:

-Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom