• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Those Brownells RMR slides look like the ticket. Wish they did a Glock 35 RMR slide. Want to build a 357 SIG with RMR. Would be fun for longer range pistol plinking.

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Those Brownells RMR slides look like the ticket. Wish they did a Glock 35 RMR slide. Want to build a 357 SIG with RMR. Would be fun for longer range pistol plinking.

There are g34 brownell slides now at least! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    I haven't been able to find an aftermarket 35 slide anywhere. I see where companies have made them in the past...

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Do those Rock Slide USA slides ever go on sale? Browsing out of curiosity they seem like far and away the least expensive option barring a deep discount on the slide, barrel, and upper parts kit.

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Do those Rock Slide USA slides ever go on sale? Browsing out of curiosity they seem like far and away the least expensive option barring a deep discount on the slide, barrel, and upper parts kit.

They do sometimes but more often then not, I see them discounted by other retailers that sell them. Best deal is when eBay has a % off coupon deal and you can “buy it now” on some slides.

eurocarnut

Jul 28, 2010
    Granger Tactical also has custom glock 26 slides.

https://www.grangertactical.com/product-page/granger-tactical-glock-26-black-gray-slide-with-rmr

This is one of their 19 slides on my PF940C

PydgYYj.jpga

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    If any one is looking for a textured white PF940c

Let me know

Last edited:

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Update on G26 slide preordered from LithocoreX for $149 shipped. I placed my order almost 56 days ago. I was first told the order should ship within 30 days. When I next checked about 40 days later, I was told about 9 more days. After checking the site again today, it looks like they will be a couple of more weeks. At this point, I must say that I am disappointed.

My build has been waiting weeks to be completed.

Has anyone received theirs yet? If so, was it worth the wait?

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Update on G26 slide preordered from LithocoreX for $149 shipped. I placed my order almost 56 days ago. I was first told the order should ship within 30 days. When I next checked about 40 days later, I was told about 9 more days. After checking the site again today, it looks like they will be a couple of more weeks. At this point, I must say that I am disappointed.

From what I’ve seen online, it appears the machining is a bit rough and “you get what you pay for” mantra was often associated with what they have shipped out so far

I’d just stick to brownells.

FYI there is a “new” company that appears to be machining budget slides called “Weulf”...they sold out of all their slides lightening quick on eBay

eurocarnut

Jul 28, 2010

You're more patient than I am. I would have disputed that charge a long time ago.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Well, the owner told me that if I was unhappy in any way with it, a full refund would be given. He said even if I didn't like the way it smelled.

Since I know what growing a business entails, I will hang in a little longer in hopes to be satisfied with the product. The reviews I have seen posted on their other slides seem to be very good.

Midway almost had me cancelling this order, too. I have a couple of Swenson slides and they work perfectly. One has a small blemish in the finish, but I can live with it.

It would have been easier to accept if he had told me initially that it may be 8 weeks or so.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Well, after 65 days, I cancelled the order with LithoCoreX and ordered a Swenson slide from Midway. With the birthday pricing it was about $10 less shipped. I should see that one in about a week.
    Thanks again Larry Potterfield!

eurocarnut

Jul 28, 2010
    Well, after 65 days, I cancelled the order with LithoCoreX and ordered a Swenson slide from Midway. With the birthday pricing it was about $10 less shipped. I should see that one in about a week.
    Thanks again Larry Potterfield!

That was a smart move! Please post some pictures of the slide and a review after you've fired some rounds through it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom