• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I heard from a comment from a neighbor that Old Navy is opening a store in Frederick near the Target store. Would that be the old Sports Authority Store? Anyone else hear this? I used to buy some things from there and liked some of their selection....not that I need much more than sweats or jeans these days.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Seen that building being gutted but no signs yet. Strange they’d put all that money into renovations when there are plenty of vacant stores in the mall. Just like tearing down the diner by Golden Corrall to build a jewelry store.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Seen that building being gutted but no signs yet. Strange they’d put all that money into renovations when there are plenty of vacant stores in the mall. Just like tearing down the diner by Golden Corrall to build a jewelry store.

A jeweler store? Just what we need. I wondered what was going there, I was sort of surprised to see the diner torn down. Tilted Kilt is gone too.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member

Yeah, we went for a walk through there the other day, the mall, and we counted about a dozen empty store spaces, a couple that were pretty large. Maybe mall rent is more expensive?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    A jeweler store? Just what we need. I wondered what was going there, I was sort of surprised to see the diner torn down. Tilted Kilt is gone too.

Seems to have been sold and Anchor Bar maybe replacing. We need another wing bar...not! Could do with a decent Irish Pub like Ri-Ra’s or good sports bar.

Attachments

• 32682646-2082-43FE-88A5-DB456CE005CC.jpg
      32682646-2082-43FE-88A5-DB456CE005CC.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 487

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Cava is a Medeterranien-style restaurant. My wife says they're very good but I had never heard of them. It was originally announced that a bank and a Jared's jewelry store was going to locate in that spot...it looks like things may have changed.

It was announced in the Frederick News-Post not long ago that Old Navy was going to locate in the abandoned Sports Authority location.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    We were just over at FSK and there’s a sign on that site saying coming soon, Cava. Hadn’t heard of them but sounds interesting.

https://www.cava.com/menu

It’s like Chipotle but with Mediterranean food. Rice, greens, choice of protein, choice of dips, a bunch of different toppings, and dressing. I like it because it’s something different. It’s a good amount of food for ~$12.00.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Cava is a Medeterranien-style restaurant. My wife says they're very good but I had never heard of them. It was originally announced that a bank and a Jared's jewelry store was going to locate in that spot...it looks like things may have changed.

It was announced in the Frederick News-Post not long ago that Old Navy was going to locate in the abandoned Sports Authority location.

Jared’s is putting up a new building where the diner was next to the Golden Corral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom