• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Brandon Scott is a dope. He and a group of some other young turks are sending these letters to various firearms manufacturers, Glock, Colt, etc... and think that because their respective cities purchase firearms from them that they owe the cities some sort of obligation to curb "gun violence".

If I were Mr. Glock I'd light a stogey with this letter.

41743993_10212109481602078_1402570318387609600_o.jpg

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Herr Glock needs to tell Mr. Scott - "Nein!" and advise him that if he doesn't like that answer he should try to find another more reliable and foolproof sidearm at the price point. The City Council and Mayor have lost control of the City and they are again looking to blame someone else for the problems.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    Sounds like he wants the companies to supply guns with greater fire power to the police so they can, at least, match the bad guys.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Glock should send a letter back asking about the gun trace task force and how the city government allowed such corruption.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Well, it’s better presented than Hogg’s demand to Smith and Wesson, but still a pointless waste of the companies time. The councilman should spend less time writing… who are we kidding, dictating letters to companies and actually address all of the real problems in his city.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Their reply should be...

"We are helping with the criminal violence in the city you run by providing your law enforcement with the finest defense tools available. Please contact us if you feel the current inventory is not sufficient and we can increase your order. Toodles!"

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    You guys are way smarter than me. I was too dumbfounded by the letter to make any sense out of it. I kept thinking this has to be the biggest idiot as I read it. I couldn’t make the connection between Glock and 3D printed guns unless the police department plans on switching to 3D printed guns if Glock doesn’t do something.

I guess they want Glocks to have some antigun violence disease disinfectant added to the guns to help prevent the spread of it too.

The stupid, it burns.

When you removes guns from gun violence, you still have violence.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    PP . should send a letter to the idiot (Scott) and ask him and he cohorts to step down and let the adults take over to bring the crime rate down . They have had many years to practice their plan and it is not working .

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    PP . should send a letter to the idiot (Scott) and ask him and he cohorts to step down and let the adults take over to bring the crime rate down . They have had many years to practice their plan and it is not working .

This is a good idea. Could the PP compose a response?

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    We could draft a very articulate letter full of facts and a results guaranteed plan and it would do just as much good going to Councilman Scott as this letter did to Glock.

If their priority was truly change and concern they wouldnt be publicly plastering it all over. I dont propose your letter would change this dipwad's mind or sway him but it would be as public of a letter as theirs with the sole purpose of countering the narrative.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    He should write a letter to car manufacturers everytime their car is used in a DUI, or Homicide, or Hit and Run.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If their priority was truly change and concern they wouldnt be publicly plastering it all over. I dont propose your letter would change this dipwad's mind or sway him but it would be as public of a letter as theirs with the sole purpose of countering the narrative.

:thumbsup:

Where does Brandon Scott Live?

I wonder if he likes noise makers?

:thumbsup:+1

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Moron with the signature of a drunk 3rd grader............

That "letter" was barely literate and nonsensical. No logical argument there, just a simple shake down/threat.

Give the B'more cops Hi-Points and let them drive Yugos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom