• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Now I'm going way back in the memory bank here. But from what I remember pre 2013 it was on the naughty list.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I was just checking one of these out yesterday at a pawnshop in Fredericksburg. Kinda weird yet kinda cool.

Feeling lazy, those are the ones with the big helical mag that loads in the back side and we’re prominant in Total Recall?

Is so, tons of reliability issues. Neat idea, poor execution from what I recall.

redeye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Feeling lazy, those are the ones with the big helical mag that loads in the back side and we’re prominant in Total Recall?

Is so, tons of reliability issues. Neat idea, poor execution from what I recall.

Not on their Post Samples. The ones I’ve played with all ran like scalded cats.

Maybe the semiautos are the problem children.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City

Yeah, that's it. The classic late-80s spacegun PCC. They always seemed to have Keltec-tier fit and finish to me while being a little too expensive for what they actually are.

Better to save your cash and buy a Kriss Vector, at least then you have the late 2000s' meme spacegun PCC instead, and they look damned sharp with the factory-style folding stabilizing brace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom