• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Nobody quite spelled it out but none of us would reload for a stranger and most not even for friends, so even though he was YOUR dad, we would pull his reloads for the components.

He didn't say whether it was or it wasn't reloads, hence my question to those that want to shoot it.

If it's a lot you can sell it/trade it in the classifieds when you have 50 posts or if it's less than a box and you just want it out of your hair you can give it away for karma.

If it's reloads he can't sell them in the classifieds unless he's got the federal and state licenses to do so.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    DO NOT TELL MY WIFE THIS!!!!

"But honey, this ammo is getting old, need to go to the range and properly dispose of it"

Isnt that the truth, Ive shot stuff over 100 years old with cases that you go "errrrr" just fine. Only thing that makes me nervous is someone elses hand loads.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Most Military surplus ammo that is for sale is older than that. The Greek HXP .30-06 that the CMP has for sale was made in the 1960's and 70's and it works just fine and I plan on buying enough of to last me an additional 20 or 30 years. Stock up on ammo before the next shortage which may start tonight with the Presidents' address from the Oval Office but will certainly happen before he finishes his term of office.

spatchcock

Sep 7, 2015
    Also, for the record, I am working on my 50 posts as I do have some stuff I want to sell. I just takes a while as I don't often have anything to say.

Dec 31, 2012
    About ten years or so ago, the world's leading expert and collector of Civil War munitions was killed by the explosion of a 150 year old artillery shell he was working on. Worked just fine.

Does that get added to the civil war fatalities total?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom