• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    Hello shooters, I am in need of a competition rig for this upcoming USPSA match in march.

does anyone know a place where i can get one and don't have to wait 2-4weeks>

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    check out red hill tactical - they have uspsa-ready kits for your gun (belt, holster, mag pouches).

also, go to shootersconnection.com they have really good stuff, good prices, quick shipping. and by quick i mean same or next day.

Vjornaxx

Twelve
    Mar 8, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    If you need all of that stuff ASAP and you’re running a Glock, then Freestate carries quality Kydex holsters in addition to belts and mag carriers.

Amazon has a decent selection of Safariland gear with Prime shipping. Mostly it’s for Glocks and M&Ps.

Some custom shops have quick-ship holsters for popular carry guns along with mag carriers. JM Custom Kydex comes to mind.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Red Hill is the holster choice, but he probably cant meet your timeline. I'd call and ask if he has any already made.

Belt: shooters connection.

Mag pouches: buy daa racers or ghosts from shooters connection or Amazon.

Ben stoeger pro shop has deals on whole rigs. It's worth a look.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    And make sure you get a BOSS hanger. The others aren't as good in my experience.

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    My first thought would of been Red Hill, he may be able to make your time line for a fee. But his standard lead time wont do what you're looking for.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I want a belt, a holster, and 4-5 pouches
    Blade-Tech makes everything you need. I run their double belt, and while it's a bit of a PITA to get the inner on, it does what I need at a fair price. (The DAA belt is also very popular for a reason.) The Signature holsters and double pouches are cheap-ish and work well.

TBH, I often get lazy and run a cheap Uncle Mike's instructor belt and just mount my holster/pouches straight to that.

Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    Called several places, called RHT,

Someplaces had holsters ready and didnt have pouches and some had pouches ready and no holster,

I was able to find a belt locally and holster and 4 pocubes from blade tech,

So lets see how they fit and look,

They should be arriving tomorrow, or monday

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express with CR Speed and Safariland comp belts. Got the Safariland at the last minute when my CR went missing. Not sure which one I like better, only had the Safariland rig out a few times, but I really liked the CR Speed with CR comp or BladeTech holsters.

Have fun.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Brownells showed almost all their Blade-Tech items as Out of Stock, Amazon only had a few items. Ben Stoeger seems to be stocked. I read somewhere that they are retooling for injection molding with a much reduced catalogue, apparently because of customer complaints of failures of their Kydex products. I gathered that the failures were with clips and mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom