• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Tell that to your protons. ;)

As for this case, I think Gansler's initial response is due next week. Anyone care to guess how many times his people use "in the home" out of context in their brief?

Hate to say it but do you think he will put in a blurb from the recent events in there?

Nov 5, 2008
    Nope...next week is Plaintiff Amended Complaint (Fri 1/21/2011) following the spanking on Defendants MTD.

I'd expect SAF's Amended Complaint to carry a heavy, heavy, heavy dose of Chester in it...

Ok cool, Patrick's response just threw me for a minute.

Thanks

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Ugh, two days to wait? Actually, I guess it won't be on PACER until Monday right? Then what, we should expect about a month until Defendants response brief?

krucam

Ultimate Member
    The files usually show up around 3-4pm in the MD District Ct...so far anywhoose. Definitely by supper time I would hope on Friday.

I'll be seeing Gura Thursday (tomorrow) in DC...I'll ask him if he wants me to drop it off in Baltimore...no charge....

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    The files usually show up around 3-4pm in the MD District Ct...so far anywhoose. Definitely by supper time I would hope on Friday.

I'll be seeing Gura Thursday (tomorrow) in DC...I'll ask him if he wants me to drop it off in Baltimore...no charge....
    Really? You seriously meeting with him? That's awesome.

If you have anything that you discuss (can speak about openly) blogged, let me know! I'll draft it up on Friday and get it posted as flash traffic (to borrow a term from my favorite author Clancy).

krucam

Ultimate Member

If you have anything that you discuss (can speak about openly) blogged, let me know! I'll draft it up on Friday and get it posted as flash traffic (to borrow a term from my favorite author Clancy).

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=49235

Gura, Hennigan (Bradys), a couple of Law professors will be at Cato at noon tomorrow. I'm hoping a Q&A is permitted...as well as a small pocket camera that can take video's....

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Is it ok to have a man-crush on Gura? I know man laws are pretty specific (ML# 58 Only man-crush allowed is reffered for Chuck Norris). But c'mon, Gura is like slapping people via the courts and there's no end in sight.

He's the Chuck Norris of the courtroom.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Is it ok to have a man-crush on Gura? I know man laws are pretty specific (ML# 58 Only man-crush allowed is reffered for Chuck Norris). But c'mon, Gura is like slapping people via the courts and there's no end in sight.

I think this was covered in another thread already but the answer is yes, you are allowed to have a man-crush on Gura. Perfectly acceptable and you still get to keep your man-card.

krucam

Ultimate Member

I think this was covered in another thread already but the answer is yes, you are allowed to have a man-crush on Gura. Perfectly acceptable and you still get to keep your man-card.

Where is Cland....never mind. Yes, it was covered in another thread that the man card stays intact for man-crushing Gura. So it is written, so it shall be done...

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location

Maybe ask Gura if there is a legal strategy to push back on magazine restrictions.

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.

Slight divergence, "Flash Traffic" is a term Clancy borrowed from the U.S. Military. In radio communications, if a radio operator breaks into a communications network (traffic), proceeding their communication with the word "flash", it is the proword recognized by all radio and military personnel that this message takes priority over ALL others, and that everyone on that net is to stand down and let that communication through. It is usually reserved for "Broken Arrow" communications, whereby the sender's @$$ is in a sling and needs the Cavalry, or for: Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical (NBC) attack. In the latter case it rolls all the way to the Commander-in-Chief's desk.

With all of that said, please tell Atty Gura that "he rocks!" :party29:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom