• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I would like the .357 Sig brass.
    I'm solely using Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass now. I have 60 pieces of once fired S&B brass you're welcome to.
    Sorry, no Norma brass.

They are yours.

Please PM me so we can hook up. No worries about the 6.5 brass. Have way to much Hornady brass.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Anyone have some extra 30-06 brass they want to get rid of? I'm getting ready to start reloading for my M1, need some more brass to make it worthwhile.

Thanks, Mike

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I have a large amount of Nickel plated 357 Sig brass and around 100 or so brass 357 Sig.

Really don’t have much need for it so if you want it you can have it.

Some Prime or Norma 6.5 Creedmore brass would be nice as a trade but not required.

I would like the .357 Sig brass.
    I'm solely using Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass now. I have 60 pieces of once fired S&B brass you're welcome to.
    Sorry, no Norma brass.

They are yours.

Please PM me so we can hook up. No worries about the 6.5 brass. Have way to much Hornady brass.

Picked up the brass this morning.
    Thanks Dbledoc!!!

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    I've got a gallon bag of sized, trimmed, and primed once fired mixed headstamp 5.56 brass that got some copper solvent spilled into it while I was moving to Maryland. I don't load for 5.56 anymore as I only load for my precision rifles. I'm going to tumble dry them again so they're not chilling in a green gunk, but if anybody wants them you'll probably want to deprime and reprime.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I've got a gallon bag of sized, trimmed, and primed once fired mixed headstamp 5.56 brass that got some copper solvent spilled into it while I was moving to Maryland. I don't load for 5.56 anymore as I only load for my precision rifles. I'm going to tumble dry them again so they're not chilling in a green gunk, but if anybody wants them you'll probably want to deprime and reprime.
    If you spilled copper solvent on them and are green that means the solvent has eaten into the brass and shouldn’t be used. It could be safe but really not worth the risk.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    If you spilled copper solvent on them and are green that means the solvent has eaten into the brass and shouldn’t be used. It could be safe but really not worth the risk.

Yeah, I went to go clean them and some of them have some etching on the brass from the solvent. Definitely just chucking the whole lot, now. So the offer is obviously withdrawn. Sorry.

50 pieces of Starline .45LC brass. Looks good, but don't know the provenance.
    I like 10mm, 6.5 Grendel and .300AAC, but that is not required.
    It is yours if you have offered up brass for free in this thread. (You gotta come to Pikesville or meet at AGC on a Friday)

ETA- A PM will be seen and responded to first.

MG in MD

Feb 11, 2016
    Linthicum
    It is yours if you have offered up brass for free in this thread. (You gotta come to Pikesville or meet at AGC on a Friday)

Inbound...

Inbound...

Claimed by MG in MD

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    My name is Squaregrouper and I have a 6.5mm problem.
    I'm buying a Swedish Mauser and am looking for 6.5x55 brass. Online or MDS trade.
    The only thing I can think I have to trade is Lg rifle primers and Lg pistol primers.

I have qty 17 PPU range pickups, free
    If you can hookup the transport connection..

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I need some 9mm range pickup brass, preferably local to me (Gaithersburg to Crystal City corridor). Will buy at a rate =< $30 per 1K (since I can just buy from the NRA range for that).

LMK what you've got. I don't have much to trade, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom