• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I was surprised not much for ammo but I did get a Glock case from Brian at SCSG and I picked up a Winchester 94 in 30/30 that needs a little work and a rear sight for $250. It was some empty tables and I forgot to get some pickles on my way out.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I was almost embarrassed to be in there since I don't know enough about the older guns to know if anything was good or not. I just went to get some run of the mill magazines (Glock 17, Ruger BX-25) that I can't buy at home.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I went yesterday, I would definitely agree with others on prices being on the high side.
    I was hoping to find some 686 grips but no luck, I'll just have to order online I guess.
    Heck I was thinking about an SKS but not at the prices I was seeing.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    We went. Mulled over some standard size magazines but didn't. Bought some cases for an ok deal after some haggling. Saw a few long guns I wanted but didn't pull the trigger.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    I was considering buying some 7.5 Swiss but they made it a easy decision since there was NONE. :rolleyes: Again, no baby carriages and few garbage vendors, that was a plus. I SERIOUSLY doubt there were 500 tables. Liars.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I was almost embarrassed to be in there since I don't know enough about the older guns to know if anything was good or not. I just went to get some run of the mill magazines (Glock 17, Ruger BX-25) that I can't buy at home.

I did leave 2 mags for the Glock 17 on the mag guy's table on Saturday.:innocent0
    The other mag dealer said he had 28 mags for the Glock 17 when the show opened on Saturday. He only had 3 left by the time I got there and I cleaned him out.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom