• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    .40 and .357 possibly 10mm stocking up for a future JRC purchase along with the conversion kits.
    Stop by and see us, we can accommodate some of your needs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Looking for 30rd glock 9mm mags, transparent ETS Glock 17/19 mags, ASC aluminium or steel 20/30 rounders, mini 14 factory 20/30 rounders. Anybody catch prices on these?

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Looking for 30rd glock 9mm mags, transparent ETS Glock 17/19 mags, ASC aluminium or steel 20/30 rounders, mini 14 factory 20/30 rounders. Anybody catch prices on these?
    One vendor had the Korean 31 round 9mm for $25. One had a quantity of ETS mags but I do not recall the price. Since I did not purchase, probably not a great price. Both were to the left side as you.walk.into the hall.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    Generally speaking the holiday weekend has been lacking with the Gettysburg shows. At least in my opinion. The shows at this venue later in the year have more to offer. I went today and walked through for at least an hour and a half and was hard pressed to find a single item to buy. Rows spread out and a lot of vendors that frequent this and other PA shows were not present. I knew this going in,hit the show and now eating,drinking and walking around town as an afterthought. While being a responsible adult and not driving of course.Thats the one caveat to Gettysburg shows even if the show is borderline/marginally horrible there are still things to do in town.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Well we both got what we wanted... and some. :o She wanted a Sig exactly like mine so..... close enough, mines Stainless. I sold my P08 a couple weeks ago because I wanted a better one, she insisted so who am I to argue??? :innocent0

ALL numbers match except for the two period correct magazines and holster (one year off) which is in outstanding condition. Pistol is 1939 vintage made by Mauser, war bring back by fellas uncle, nephew traded it off for 1911. Honest wear when pulled out of holster and holster to belt wear. I probably shouldn't have but she said "Happy Fathers Day" :) I DO love this woman. To defer the cost I might consider selling the holster some day... maybe. :o If it doesn't go bang I don't want it.

The show although small was kinda nice... no strollers, wide aisles few jerky joints ect. Bad side... limited stuff and INSANE cost on Garands and SKS's.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
      IMG_0085.JPG
      65.6 KB · Views: 365
    • IMG_0087.JPG
      IMG_0087.JPG
      61.9 KB · Views: 337
    • IMG_0089.JPG
      IMG_0089.JPG
      61.5 KB · Views: 295
    • IMG_0092.JPG
      IMG_0092.JPG
      46.5 KB · Views: 317
    • IMG_0095.JPG
      IMG_0095.JPG
      60.2 KB · Views: 351
    • IMG_0097.JPG
      IMG_0097.JPG
      61.8 KB · Views: 294
    • IMG_0098.JPG
      IMG_0098.JPG
      61 KB · Views: 290
    • IMG_0102.JPG
      IMG_0102.JPG
      66.1 KB · Views: 272
    • IMG_0101.JPG
      IMG_0101.JPG
      46.6 KB · Views: 272

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I went yesterday and thought the show was quite good for it's size. I found everything I was looking for and I'm happy about that. I saw quite a number of things that were well worth buying and prices were not all that bad. It is way better than any Maryland show I have been to in recent years! I'm going back today with more money and the check book!:D

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Well we both got what we wanted... and some. :o She wanted a Sig exactly like mine so..... close enough, mines Stainless. I sold my P08 a couple weeks ago because I wanted a better one, she insisted so who am I to argue??? :innocent0

ALL numbers match except for the two period correct magazines and holster (one year off) which is in outstanding condition. Pistol is 1939 vintage made by Mauser, war bring back by fellas uncle, nephew traded it off for 1911. Honest wear when pulled out of holster and holster to belt wear. I probably shouldn't have but she said "Happy Fathers Day" :) I DO love this woman. To defer the cost I might consider selling the holster some day... maybe. :o If it doesn't go bang I don't want it.

The show although small was kinda nice... no strollers, wide aisles few jerky joints ect. Bad side... limited stuff and INSANE cost on Garands and SKS's.

Did you pick up that Luger at the first table on the right? The owner and I used to shoot on the same rifle team.

gregscott

May 25, 2018
    I went yesterday and thought the show was quite good for it's size. I found everything I was looking for and I'm happy about that. I saw quite a number of things that were well worth buying and prices were not all that bad. It is way better than any Maryland show I have been to in recent years! I'm going back today with more money and the check book!:D

Didn't happen to notice if there were any dealers doing case foam cutting? The couple that owned the business in Dulles sold the business and it moved to Massachusetts. I think there name is Frank and Donna and hear tell they still do business locally.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Went yesterday, guess it depends on what you like or are looking for. Found nothing I was interested in. Lots of expensive older rifles.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Did you pick up that Luger at the first table on the right? The owner and I used to shoot on the same rifle team.

I went in reverse order so it was the last table by door on right. These guys were out of Muncie Pa. The other guy had 2 P08's one WW1 double date and the other similar to mine but he had someone watching the store so I couldn't negotiate with him.
    Cheapest M1 I think was 1200 dollars I think, SKS 500+. One guy had 4 or 5 (Garands) and he wanted a ton... the gas cylinders on all looked like bare polished metal, he told me that's how they all wear. :rolleyes:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Did you want the Tactical Model or the standard stock? Buds has the tactical for $369 and the regular model for $299.

Tactical model.

I've been patiently waiting for WallyWorld to get them in. But I may go the route of ordering one and getting it shipped to a FFL

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was a bit disappointed...fewer vendors and high prices on many items. It wasn't the least bit crowded which makes it easier to navigate through. When I saw a run-of-the-mill Remington 1903A3 with an asking price of $1200 I knew it wasn't going to be a great show. Unfortunate...but it is a holiday weekend which could have depressed the crowd and vendors. Ultimately, all it takes is to find one thing you're looking for and at the right price to make it a good show for you...it simply didn't go that way for me today.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Be sure and look at the Garand, SKS, Enfied ect prices. :lol2:

Yeah, way out there prices...., not a lot of vendors, but was able to find mags at a decent price.

Big thanks to South Carroll Sporting Goods for helping me with the plastic transaction for their next door neighbor. I appreciated it.

Q

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I went in reverse order so it was the last table by door on right. These guys were out of Muncie Pa. The other guy had 2 P08's one WW1 double date and the other similar to mine but he had someone watching the store so I couldn't negotiate with him.
    Cheapest M1 I think was 1200 dollars I think, SKS 500+. One guy had 4 or 5 (Garands) and he wanted a ton... the gas cylinders on all looked like bare polished metal, he told me that's how they all wear. :rolleyes:

That was the guy next to my old shooting buddies table. Hang on to that holster, they are getting hard to find with a Luger these days!
    I saw those polished gas cylinder Garands. That's just wrong!:banghead:

I could have easily spent $20,000 at the show, if I had that much disposable cash, between the old S&W's, Colt single actions and various other items that I drooled all over It was nice to see some old school quality for a change. I did luck up on a NM Garand that I really wasn't planning on for a decent price. I noticed a correct grade on one of the tables that had a decent price on it, just wasn't my cup of tea. Some of those S&W's might find their way into my collection if the dealers that had them hang on to them any length of time. Dennis Todd's toy Tiger tank made me wish I had brought my firing versions to the show, just for fun of course!:innocent0 I didn't check prices on powder but, the vendor sure had some hard to find stuff like H4350. Hope you guys checked out those old German sniper rifles and stuff that came out of a collection.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Didn't happen to notice if there were any dealers doing case foam cutting? The couple that owned the business in Dulles sold the business and it moved to Massachusetts. I think there name is Frank and Donna and hear tell they still do business locally.

There is a thread about foam cutting on here somewhere. As I recall, someone did some really fine work just using an electric kitchen knife.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    That was the guy next to my old shooting buddies table. Hang on to that holster, they are getting hard to find with a Luger these days!

I could have easily spent $20,000 at the show, if I had that much disposable cash, between the old S&W's, Colt single actions and various other items that I drooled all over It was nice to see some old school quality for a change. I did luck up on a NM Garand that I really wasn't planning on for a decent price. I noticed a correct grade on one of the tables that had a decent price on it, just wasn't my cup of tea. Some of those S&W's might find their way into my collection if the dealers that had them hang on to them any length of time. Dennis Todd's toy Tiger tank made me wish I had brought my firing versions to the show, just for fun of course!:innocent0 I didn't check prices on powder but, the vendor sure had some hard to find stuff like H4350. Hope you guys checked out those old German sniper rifles and stuff that came out of a collection.

She bought her new Sig from Landmark Firearms for 499 + tax, about 50 LESS than Ganders not so grand Grand Opening. I paid way more than I ever did for any firearm and some cars in the past for the Luger. I did get him to come down 500 bucks so it is what it is. It's a NICE Luger but they too are going crazy nowadays. :shrug: So the kids inherit a true Luger instead of money. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom