• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    PA Farm Show Complex, 2300 N. Cameron Street. 700 tables: $75/$80 each; Electricity: $65; WiFi: Free. Setup: Fri Noon-8p, Sat 7a-9a. Show Hours: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-4. Adm: $12; under 12: Free w/Adult. Saturday admission good for Sunday with hand stamp – Cash Only at the door. Contact: C & E Gun Shows 888-715-0606 or 540-953-0016 gunshows@usit.net

snake-eye

Jan 27, 2015
    MD
    Too much junk, knives, black gun stuff, socks, clothes. These shows are getting expensive and less and less interesting.
    Looking forward to the Antique Arms show. It's more appealing to my tastes.

johnkorz

Feb 25, 2013
    Savage
    And according to a liberal this statement refers to hunting - 2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I personally do not see anything here about any concerns about finding a way to put food on the table back then. What the liberals forget is how wise our forefathers were when it came to issues of dealing with the State.

John

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Too much junk, knives, black gun stuff, socks, clothes. These shows are getting expensive and less and less interesting.
    Looking forward to the Antique Arms show. It's more appealing to my tastes.

The excess effluvia notwithstanding, there were deals being made at several tables. There wasn't a thing I bought there today that I didn't get without a bit of haggling.

Like the sign said, "Reasonable offers considered. Unreasonable offers laughed at."

snake-eye

Jan 27, 2015
    MD
    Last thing I would be is a liberal. All for gun shows and the people who attend then,run them and the firearms and firearm support vendors that are there. I've been attending them for decades buying and selling guns. There is too much flee market and less arms related vendors theses days. Times are changing.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Last thing I would be is a liberal. All for gun shows and the people who attend then,run them and the firearms and firearm support vendors that are there. I've been attending them for decades buying and selling guns. There is too much flee market and less arms related vendors theses days. Times are changing.

I hear ya. Also $12 was the most I've ever paid to get in to one. I saw a couple C&R pistols that were only about 10-20% over-priced. There just wasn't anything that stood out.

good to vg P-64 for $249
    Colt Police Positive pushing $500
    Colt 1911 Series 70 for $900
    Glock 23 police turn ins w/2 mags $350

T48

Mar 5, 2018
    Anne Arundel Co.
    Harrisburg Gun Show

It was way over priced had only had about half of the advertised amount of tables. Many of the vendors were selling junk like candy, pickles and flea market items. I would thing twice before going to that show again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom