• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    From reading your posts, you're either an absolutely hilarious guy in person, or you rival Teletubbies for annoyingness. Your posts do usually get a laugh from me though.

never been called annoying but I'm trying to have some fun with an occasional insert of sanity or logic which does not typically exist at my job

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    meth is dangerous....Ether is too unstable and has a possiblity of exploding or the gases will turn you into a vegetable. money is good in the asian slave trade

slave trade? good idea but with a BS in chem I wouldnt say he's got the background... tell ya what I got a buddy that oriental (that term offends him) and so I'll ask what skill set you need to be a good snake head (think that is the accepted lexicon)

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I have a question and I am absolutely NOT trying to be a wiseass...I just don't know the answer.

Why does someone persue the P. A. as opposed to M. D. ? Is it time? Economic reasons?

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    I have a question and I am absolutely NOT trying to be a wiseass...I just don't know the answer.

Why does someone persue the P. A. as opposed to M. D. ? Is it time? Economic reasons?

low MCAT scorces and mediocre GPA.... I'm kidding again... put gun down please

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA

PA Program is 2-3 yrs with no residency afterwards unlike med school, so you get out and start making money a lot faster. You see a lot of older people in PA school because of that.

You also work under a doc in most clinics, so if you ever run into something you have no clue on, you can turn to the doc and say take a look at this. It's kind of nice to have a safety net like that.

For me, my school didn't require a bachelor's. If I had gone through the trouble of getting a bachelor's I'd have gone to vet school instead of PA school or Med school lol.
    low MCAT scorces and mediocre GPA.... I'm kidding again... put gun down please
    For a lot of people that is the case. At least 15 people in my class of 50 wanted to go to Pharmacy school and got turned down multiple times, so they came to PA school. 1 kid tried for 3 yrs to get into dental school.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    For a lot of people that is the case. At least 15 people in my class of 50 wanted to go to Pharmacy school and got turned down multiple times, so they came to PA school. 1 kid tried for 3 yrs to get into dental school

well that settles it... last time I let one of you underachievers talk to me about the strange rash on my privates

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.

2 years vs 8 years to job world
    Started my life at 25 vs start my life at 32
    15k in loans vs 250k in loans
    40 hr work week vs 100 hr work week on call etc
    I make more than 1/3 of MD's and I got all the above.

If you need more PM me

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

If you need more PM me

how about you're not "on call" like a MD
    don't have to do hospital rounds before office hours
    Chicks Dig It...look at Numidian :D

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009

If you need more PM me

Fair enough.

You had me at 40 hour work week! Say no more.

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    Congratulations Brendan!

We always need medical staff at Slug 7's and I can guarantee that your payment for this years tournament will come in 12oz. increments.

Nothing like being sutured up by somebody that is actually qualified...........

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Congratulations!:clap:

My Sister is a PA. Nice to be able to pretty much pick who you want to work for. A few doctors treated her rudely so she told them to piss off and had another job before she got in her car. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom