• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    If we're looking for senators to call/email, why not these? I present 2010 (mid-term, as '14 will be) primary victory margins of the "supports or unknown" senators from that thread. We can switch party affiliation online (I did) and really make these guys sweat. The next person in line could well be an anti as well. So be it...they should know their job will be lost for their vote. Some pretty slim margins there!

[Disclaimer, I did this while diagnosed with flu/strep throat so I'm fit for Walking Dead not data analysis]

Source
    http://www.elections.state.md.us/elections/2010/election_data/index.html

2010 Primary Data.jpg

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    But the sheeple that watch TV dont know the differance..
    I agree also for both days ..I wish I could explain it the way it was said to me..dam memory is going ..lol

good luck on the HB ..

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    I was feeling pretty good today until I went by Shooter's Discounts table and was told only one person had signed up for the bus. I fear too many of us have already waved the white flag.

One one of the facebook pages there were over 700 people giving the "I'm going to be there" acknowlegement.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I got to say folks, I'm a little concerned. Based on he number of posts here, the poll on the other March 1st thread and the numbers on the Holding the Line face book site things don't seem very bright for a strong turnout. Lou45 has expressed similar concern he hasn't been able to fill one bus.

If 300 or 400 people show up we fail. I'd like to see more posting even if it just to say "going"

:sad20:

WiseOldMan53

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Frederick MD
    ...The next person in line could well be an anti as well. So be it...

Good job.

You need to be ready if confronted by these traitors.

I once had a delegate from PG call me in response to a letter I wrote (yeah, we used to have to write). In the letter, I told him I would do everything I could to defeat him including working for his opponent. He asked if I knew that his opponent is just as anti-gun. Here's your response and what I told him. "It's better to have a anti-gun freshman in Annapolis then to have you return to your position on the Judiciary Committee."

He lost ---- I didn't have a damn thing to do with it, but I always wondered if he thought about me that election night. :innocent0

WiseOldMan53

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Frederick MD
    20-years ago, when I started fighting this shit, my blood pressure was normal, my hair was brown and I had all the enamel on my teeth. I threatened to sue them for damages and they counter offered with free health care... :sad20:

Bravo

Bravo
    Feb 18, 2013
    Howard County
    I'm Going

I have already taken off work for the 1st and 5th of March and plan to testify on both days. See you there. Ps some of us don't do the Facebook thing....

Bravo

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    I will be there for both days. Testity on the 1st, and at least dropping off written testimony on the 5th (also attending the rally for a while).

No facebook, but planning to bring at least 2 more with me. They did not attend on the 6th.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    The news will give the 1st to the anti gun since they have the mall area.. dont give them anything to use in there favor..

We're not in the mall on the 1st, we're in the House building testifying. Show up on the 1st. This is important. It's the reading of the bill in the House.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    We're not in the mall on the 1st, we're in the House building testifying. Show up on the 1st. This is important. It's the reading of the bill in the House.

I agree but it's a 1 1/2 drive for me one way ,not to get in the building on the 1st..I don't want tobe driving home after only a few hours of getting there..My group was there till 9pm on the feb.6.

Good luck to all the show up..give them hell.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I am pleased to live in the #1 district on your list. I will spend all my living breath in 2014 booting her out of office. All I get from here is pure lip service. She co-sponsors every one of these bills, obviously without ever reading the things.

see you all on the 1st!!!

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    I agree but it's a 1 1/2 drive for me one way ,not to get in the building on the 1st..I don't want tobe driving home after only a few hours of getting there..My group was there till 9pm on the feb.6.

Good luck to all the show up..give them hell.

We are making arrangements to get break out rooms to hold panel discussions in while people wait to get their chance to testify. That way we can get more people in an involved.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I will be there on the 1st, I will have written testimony, and I will sign up to speak. Does anyone know what time the House office building opens to the public? I might just head downtown super early and have breakfast at Chris and Ruth's instead of trying to deal with the traffic jam you guys were causing by 9:00 last time. :)

Right now the 5th is looking iffy to no way. But I'll keep trying.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Last time, I had no trouble using the parking garages close to Lawyers Mall. Might be more convenient than parking at the stadium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom