• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Murphy's Law - Whatever can go wrong, Will.

Part of the fun of making your own guns at home, sometimes they work just as well as factory (better, being the goal), other times they may go full on 'Rock & Roll' on you. Complete terror and awe, followed up by maniacal laughter and joygasm. Definitely an 'interesting experience'.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Great video, thanks for posting that..:)

FWIW, my compact frame with all steel rails runs like a scalded dog, I'm running both G19 and G23 slides on it, and so far not so much as a hiccup, and I expect it to hold up well in the long run based on what I've experienced thus far.

Although I've had no specific problems with my full size frame with plastic rear rails, I'm not as confident with it for the long run, some of our good friends here like Brad have had some...uhh..shall we say... "interesting experiences"...:D He's a bit more adventurous than I am, and I'd like to keep it that way, so I'm looking forward to the new all steel rails full size frame. Yeah, bring it on..:thumbsup:

The ones with the plastic rails might be ideal for a Just Right carbine chasis.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    FWIW

JSD Supply and Ghost Guns have everything you need for a glock 19 build in stock starting at $650 on the low end at time of posting compared to $499 for a glock 19 gen 3 NIB from brownells

You can do it a lot cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom