• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=BassPro10&EK=Y0GVB10C
    Not sure if this is the correct location or a dupe thread so sorry if it is.

I did this deal last year and I just found it again on another forum. You can join or renew for $25 instead of the normal $35 and then they send you a $25 Bass Pro gift card along with a cheap little NRA duffel bag.

Not trying to sart another forum on the reasons to join or not join just thought I would throw it out there for those who are interested.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    *Shrug* why not.

Now what are the chances that my 'membership' package doesn't include the gift certificate?

SAF and MSI get my cash -- they are the ones that are more actively fighting. I'll also add that neither of them uses scare tactics to get more money.

Anywho, thanks for the info.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    *Shrug* why not.

Now what are the chances that my 'membership' package doesn't include the gift certificate?

SAF and MSI get my cash -- they are the ones that are more actively fighting. I'll also add that neither of them uses scare tactics to get more money.

Prior to the $300 life upgrade, I did the Bass Pro renewal twice and got the gift card both times.

I think the 1st time there was also a gym bag.

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    *Shrug* why not.

I don't disagree with your points about SAF and MSI which is why I am a member of those organizations as well. I will however say that I believe the NRA does play a role in securing our gun rights. That beingis said, if I had to pick one organization not to join it would definitely be the NRA.
    As I said in the original post I did the same thing last year. I did in fact receive my gift card.

miben

Sep 29, 2007
    NC formerly Eldersburg MD
    Just throw away the junk mail. If it weren't for the NRA we would have lost most or all of our gun rights 34 (1968) years ago or when Clinton was president. They have lost their appeal to the common man and now in my opinion represent the gun industry interests more. They need to focus on our interests more and we need to tell them that. Good deal so I just added another year to take it to 2017.

Last edited:

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I renew my membership when I go to the Chantilly Gun Show. $25 and free admission to the show. They really should stick to the legislative stuff and leave the court room stuff to SAF.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I did this last year. The junk mail from it is overwhelming. Not sure if Basspro sold their name list or what. Use a different email from your main to register.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    They really should stick to the legislative stuff and leave the court room stuff to SAF.

Well when you put it that way, I'd rather them stay detached -- What does piss me off (and where I will NRA bash) is that stunt they pulled during the Heller oral arguments -- took SAF's time down from 30 min to 20.

Edit: Also, thank to the OP for posting this deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom