• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Not sure what it was called, but if I remember correctly, Beretta used to make model 92 that had a single stack mag. Tried looking up the 92 Centurion, but that's not it. Looked up the F, FS, G, etc. models; none I tried were it. Any help? Couldn't have been a dream. Could it?

jimsoden

Super Lurker
    Sep 25, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Dearest Jester...NO woman made in Italy is EVER a SINGLE stacker! :sad20:

Sophia would NEVER such a thing, so stop looking! :rolleyes:

ALL Italian women are DOUBLE stacked. :lol2::):thumbsup::party29:

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    out of curiousity if the single stack models are 9mm, why get a single stack model??

john

Just trying to find info on them; found a pic of one from a closed sale on GunsAmerica. It would be a solution for those who like the 92 but don't have the mitts required to grip it. The Beretta has got to have one of the largest grip circumferences out there. Doesn't really matter though; seem to be rarer than hen's teeth.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I have a 96D, and not the largest hands either, but I have no problem with that. Have you held a standard 92 by chance?, just out of curiosity.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I have a 96D, and not the largest hands either, but I have no problem with that. Have you held a standard 92 by chance?, just out of curiosity.

I have and I hate the 92. A 1911, no issue, same with a BHP, CZ75B, SIG P226, SIG P2022, HK USP.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The CZ has the best feeling grips. I have never heard anyone complain about they way they feel in the hand!

If you are looking at single stack why not go with the glock SF .45 single stack. Great little (realitive hahaha) gun.

My beretta does have large grips on it but with the hogue grips it should be comfortable mine doesn't have those grips I use the slim frame aluma grips.

Or are you the guy who can't eat the whopper cuz you have such little hands. :)

Attachments

• small_hands.jpg
      small_hands.jpg
      13.8 KB · Views: 107

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I have held and fired the 92 quite a bit. It feels a bit large compared to my other pistols, but I can shoot one fairly well. Lookig at something for the daughter to use. We used to have a WWII Beretta 1934 in .380 until about 15 years ago a burglar decided he needed it more than I did. It would have been just perfect for her. I really like the Beretta design, but we may end up with a Sig 239. Not a bad option really.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    If you're in the market for a very small CCW single stack 9mm, Beretta just came out with the Nano to good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom