• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I wouldnt even try. I'm sure there's people watching that site like hawks waiting for the time to buy and resell. They only seem to put 10-30 boxes up a time too.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    If anyone is interested, I have about 450 rounds left out of a Remington 525 box of .22LR Golden Bullets. I sold my rifle so I don't need them anymore. Not really looking for cash, but would trade for some ammo. Looking for .223/5.56, .45, .308, .357 sig, .357, or maybe others.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    How did you manage that? They have been stating back order for close to a month? Was that a order from dec? I tried the estore and it says they don't have any... been that way for a while..

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    How did you manage that? They have been stating back order for close to a month? Was that a order from dec? I tried the estore and it says they don't have any... been that way for a while..

Yeah, I ordered it over a month ago. That and 500 rounds of the . 30 carbine. I see they just finally took the money on the 25th. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    You lucked out. Since the shooting everyone ordered a ton and they are saying back order till march most likely. Plus a price increase on the new stuff.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    $0.07 a round for bulk pack? I'll pass. You can still find rimfire for $0.04-0.05 a round locally at Dick's and Wally World if you are on top of when things come in.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    You can find better than bulk pack for 5c its just a little hard right now. I just split 25k of match ammo for just over 8 a round.

That's very very high for bulk.

I have some bulk ill see you for that :-)

Yellowdog

MDS Supporter
    Jul 4, 2011
    Columbia
    Only took a month

Ordered 2100 rounds with ammo can from Cabelas the beginning of January. After a couple of back order dates going out till Feb, they arrived yesterday. Now the weather needs to warm a little.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom