• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    The best part of his BS speech was this

"While there is no law, or set of laws, that can prevent every senseless act of violence completely, no piece of legislation that will prevent every tragedy, every act of evil, if there’s even one thing we can do to reduce this violence, if there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try," Obama said in his speech. "And I’m going to do my part."

Ok I Agree 100%... Let's try shall issue... and maybe arming teachers...

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie

"While there is no law, or set of laws, that can prevent every senseless act of violence completely, no piece of legislation that will prevent every tragedy, every act of evil, if there’s even one thing we can do to reduce this violence, if there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try," Obama said in his speech. "And I’m going to do my part."

Exactly. Funny how they never even bother to listen our ideas. No, don't ask the gun experts how to handle gun problems, ask the people who are scared of the guns.

It would be like refusing to let a brain surgeon operate on you and picking up some kid off the street to do it instead.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.

Winner

Mr H

Banana'd
    Exactly. Funny how they never even bother to listen our ideas. No, don't ask the gun experts how to handle gun problems, ask the people who are scared of the guns.

It would be like refusing to let a brain surgeon operate on you and picking up some kid off the street to do it instead.

They have "ideas"... We apparently have "hardened stances"

Reality???

They have idealogy, and we have solutions.

Mr H

Banana'd
    where is his concern for the over 500 kids killed in Chicago?

what a hypocrite

Not a hypocrite... this is part of the 'program'

Like I said a couple days ago about handgun violence (and how they won't address it properly)...

The PTB will let handguns fester as long as they can.

10 More street violence means more hand-wringing
    20 More hand-wringing means more 'action' needed
    30 More 'action' needed means more funding locally
    40 More funding locally means more ineptitude and misappropriation by cronies
    50 More ineptitude and misappropriation by cronies means less attention to the problems
    60 Less attention to the problems... well... goto 10

seabeeJordan

CAN DO!
    Dec 13, 2012
    The point is OBAMA is wasting all of our time. He didnt do anything but talk in a circle like he is always doing. I do fear that we will lose what we own or that my childeran will not be able to recive my guns in my passing. However what the(ANTI GUN) members of this country dont see is losing guns and not learning about guns will be the down fall of our country. If the youth do not learn about them and how they work how can our futcher military be expected to have any type of power. Or our law enforcement. With out the years of background experence in shooting there is no way our police and military will be as productive as we are today.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    Really it does not matter so much what Obama does. Our fine governor is coming for them and he is much harder to stop. I know I have been writing almost daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom