• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I'm getting out of reloading for now due to a lack of time. I have 2 unopened cans of powder and a couple thou primers. I realize I can't sell the powder in MD w/o a license, but what about the primers?

I don't want to break any laws, so what are the laws regarding this? Any/all help appreciated.

Last edited:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Does this mean that youre also thinking about selling your press? If so, let me know.

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    I'm getting out of reloading for now due to a lack of time. I have 2 unopened cans of powder and a couple thou primers. I realize I can't sell the powder in MD w/o a license, but what about the primers?

I don't want to break any laws, so what are the laws regarding this? Any/all help appreciated.

Why can't you sell it without a license? Are you a retail shop? More importantly, what kind of power and which primers?

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    bulletbill, nope, not a retail shop, just an end user like anybody else, but evidently you need a license to sell powder in MD. Not sure on the primers, though. Hoping someone here would know.

Flipz, the press is an old, solid-built, single stage Lyman that belongs to my dad; so I can't get rid of it. And, hopefully, when life settles down, I can start loading again.

PM sent John.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    This is for informational purposes only and is not an attempt or offer to sell, trade, barter, transfer, or otherwise change ownership of said items in the state of MD nor any other jurisdiction where doing so may be illegal.Dang, maybe I should try to be a trial lawyer. Didn't know I had that in me.

All I have are 1# of Universal Clays, 1# of 2400, and 2000 Fed 150 LP primers. These are the only unopened, full powders I have. Recommendations? Fertilizer?

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    You know, in many ways this is is a revealing thread. It has come to the point that we are paranoid to get rid of some goods that someone else could use. This was America...

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I would be happy to voluneer my time to destroy the powder and primers for you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom