• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    YHM 9mm SBR 5.5" barrel & YHM Wraith XL suppressor.

scaled.php

Expendables

Sep 8, 2010
    Parkville, MD
    Did you have an MG barrel put on it? or just cut down the original? I am curious because I am really thinking about SBRing my Uzi. Also did you just send in the paperwork yourself and have it engraved?

I purchased the gun from Christian Soldier. The barrel was cut down prior to me buying it. Rob the owner sent in the paperwork and had it engraved, needless to say I bought the gun in September 2010 and did not get it until March 2011

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Here is my contribution to the picture thread.

LRM-169 Integral 9mm SBR w/SSAR BumpFire stock. Will probably switch that out for a Magpul and still need to add some accessories. Dress my new girl up.

lrm_sbr.jpg

This is my Ruger MK III/45 with a Silencerco Sparrow. MK III threaded from the factory with Bushnell Reflex site. Works nice.

mk345_sparrow.jpg

Next is my Berreta 92FS with a Gemtech Multimount. I have a Ciener 22 conversion kit threaded so I can shoot .22 silenced using my Berreta frame. Will take those pics later though.

mm_berreta.jpg

Last is the whole NFA family together. Will add more as the year goes by. Next will be a integral suppressed barrel for my 10/22...I think.

nfafamily.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Dave

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Here is my contribution to the picture thread.

LRM-169 Integral 9mm SBR w/SSAR BumpFire stock. Will probably switch that out for a Magpul and still need to add some accessories. Dress my new girl up.

lrm_sbr.jpg

This is my Ruger MK III/45 with a Silencerco Sparrow. MK III threaded from the factory with Bushnell Reflex site. Works nice.

mk345_sparrow.jpg

Next is my Berreta 92FS with a Gemtech Multimount. I have a Ciener 22 conversion kit threaded so I can shoot .22 silenced using my Berreta frame. Will take those pics later though.

mm_berreta.jpg

Last is the whole NFA family together. Will add more as the year goes by. Next will be a integral suppressed barrel for my 10/22...I think.

nfafamily.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Dave

Thats a well rounded family! Congrats Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom