what's in your safe that you might trade?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    I know we have the for sale/for trade forum area. I was more thinking of things you may not actually want to get rid of but if the right trade came along you would consider it. I'll start

Glock 19 Gen 3
    Ruger LCR 38spl
    Sig Mosquito

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    My custom 2 tone (Customized Creationz), lightly "melted" Sig P6 with wood grips. Not sure what I would trade it towards, though. Maybe a Glock 9mm plus cash, or with cash for an FAL.

sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    I have a couple mosins, round and hex, bolt action 12 gauges, rem 700 in .308, contender with .22, .410/.45, 30/30 and .44 mag barrels. Looking for semi auto shotgun, .22 rifles, 7mm mag

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Just did. Bought a Sig P229 9mm Enhanced Elite. Then put the S&W M&P 9mm on consignment at Mid-County. I got the email this morning that it is sold. Trade complete when the check arrives.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have a Sun Devil billet AR lower. I do not own an AK. I would like to trade that for a couple of stripped AK lowers if someone has any extras. Ad is already in the classifieds.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    Although I really don't want to trade/ get rid of anything, IF the right offer came along, I could be persuaded to make my G30SF and TEN magazines available.

:shrug:

For a great offer, I would probably consider trading my hk usp 45. It would have to be really good for me though, like a colt python or a s&w pre-29 44 mag.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I have an AR or two extra. Palmetto upper, LRB lower, sights, mag. About $750 in each.

I wouldn't mind an M&P 15-22 Magpul plus $$ or a new Ruger Ranch Rifle.

Pressed for time, I'd rather the other party find a shop near Baltimore that would hold the regulated rifle and transfer it after 8 days. (i.e. not use MSP.)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I would like an m1a...i would trade my noveske upper/spikes lower ar for one. But ive been lazy and haven't listed it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you're willing to pay the price, Kentucky Gun Company had a bunch yesterday. They ship pretty quick.

Great trade item, though.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I got my glock 27 gen4 with trijicon nights sights up for sale but I would think of trading for the right deal, not sure exactly what that is though...

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I would trade a Marlin 336 RC .35 lever 1952, and maybe an Uberti Cattleman .45.

Interested in a G3 G23 or G19 or a M1A. I am not to interested in getting rid of things that I already have, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom