• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    For those of you who are in his district, it's a MUST that he defeats this guy Colvin is AntiGun 100%. Get the signs out and talk to the folks. I have a 4X8 coming for my front lawn, How about you. Chris

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I'd love to vote for him again, but the bureaucrats decided Donna Edwards should be my representative instead...

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    I am ONE street away from the boundary line in Brownstain's district. When your voting district kind of looks like a music symbol you know you are a victim of gerrymandering.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Andy Harris is...

The ONLY REPUBLICAN from Merry - Land to DC...

It would be a great idea if we didn't have ZERO Replublcans in DC...

He positively needs to be re-elected...

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    He has no chance of losing, don't sweat it. I will certainly be voting for him once again

Don't be so sure. During the primaries Jessie Colvin had a leaflet in my mailbox every other day the week before. He has the backing of outsiders to take Andy's seat. They would love to be able to say 100% Democrat from Maryland in the House. We just saw where 9 votes changed the top dog in Baltimore County, we need to beat the bushes for all votes that can be gotten, play their game and drive some to the polls if needed. Chris

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Don't be so sure. During the primaries Jessie Colvin had a leaflet in my mailbox every other day the week before. He has the backing of outsiders to take Andy's seat. They would love to be able to say 100% Democrat from Maryland in the House. We just saw where 9 votes changed the top dog in Baltimore County, we need to beat the bushes for all votes that can be gotten, play their game and drive some to the polls if needed. Chris

Anything is possible I guess, but it would be a HUGE upset for Andy to lose. Wife, daughter, myself all casting votes for Andy in November :thumbsup:

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I spoke to jessie colvin for over an hour, one on one. The only purpose of doing so was to learn whether this ex army ranger officer who served i think it was two tours in afghanastan in intel was anti gun. I questioned him, talked with him, and kept doubling back on my questions and came to the conclusion he was absolutly not anti gun. Not that his impacts him, but his wife is a republican and a former dc leo.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I spoke to jessie colvin for over an hour, one on one. The only purpose of doing so was to learn whether this ex army ranger officer who served i think it was two tours in afghanastan in intel was anti gun. I questioned him, talked with him, and kept doubling back on my questions and came to the conclusion he was absolutly not anti gun. Not that his impacts him, but his wife is a republican and a former dc leo.

You wouldn't know that from his campaign mailings and endorsements. Chris

https://jessecolvin.com

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Colvin was a PL in my company. I don't think he is a bad person, but I would not say that he left a strong impression either way as far as leadership goes. That said he did serve honorably so I hope MDS members can look past their frustration with the MDP trying to shut them out of Congress and avoid personal attacks against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom