• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    so what are you going to do? shoot it out with the tac team descending upon your house? going to run around town with an AR slung, to stick it to the man?

the good news is i just don't see anyone going house to house to take our guns. but with a ban there will be no more new guns. and getting discovered & arrested if we go to the range etc to shoot them. sure, most will keep their guns, but locked up in the safe really isn't why we bought them.

The folks in my "neighborhood" have a plan for just such an event. I highly doubt we are the only ones.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't know if Biden's plan is different from the DNC's but, they are both pathetic.:sad20:

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

The trolls on FB are taking two tracks with this:

1. There's no mention of a "tax" anywhere on his site. Well, since the NFA is a tax stamp requirement.

2. That the site doesn't say anything at all about regulating guns. :sad20:

Just the hope that drive by readers will not take the time to read what's actually there.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    so what are you going to do? shoot it out with the tac team descending upon your house? going to run around town with an AR slung, to stick it to the man?

the good news is i just don't see anyone going house to house to take our guns. but with a ban there will be no more new guns. and getting discovered & arrested if we go to the range etc to shoot them. sure, most will keep their guns, but locked up in the safe really isn't why we bought them.
    Yep. State trooper at every gun range. State trooper responding to target practice on private property. Binoculars IDing firearms and pulling us over when we leave...

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    You know, the constitution mentions enemies foreign AND domestic and we all know that each and every word in that document was very carefully chosen. WE THE PEOPLE are a part of the government, not an entity separate from it. It seems many forget the underlying reason WHY we are supposed to own our firearms and our duty to our nation as armed citizens. Very sad and, frankly, very pathetic.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    [Kev308];6065739 said:
    Yep. State trooper at every gun range. State trooper responding to target practice on private property. Binoculars IDing firearms and pulling us over when we leave...

Red Flags for everyone.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Many in the 60+ demographic feel this way,, lived a good life, raised a family, now time to give something back to the next generations.

The older I get, the less I have to loose... and the more important it becomes to take a stand.

And being a certified mad scientist means I really don't need a gun to be a dangerous enemy.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    They're selling so many guns, some places can't even keep em in stock. Most all ammo is gone on line. I find it hard to believe that everybody is buying all this to just turn it all in if the knucklehead gets elected. Some will, but a lot won't.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    They're selling so many guns, some places can't even keep em in stock. Most all ammo is gone on line. I find it hard to believe that everybody is buying all this to just turn it all in if the knucklehead gets elected. Some will, but a lot won't.
    They're buying because when Trump wins, liberals are gonna get violent.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    The trolls on FB are taking two tracks with this:

1. There's no mention of a "tax" anywhere on his site. Well, since the NFA is a tax stamp requirement.

2. That the site doesn't say anything at all about regulating guns. :sad20:

Just the hope that drive by readers will not take the time to read what's actually there.

Was on there this morning...the one guy kept at it asking where the information was. I liked the "miserable troll" part.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    I had a good run. I would rather not live in Venezuala 2.0. There is a chance I and people with this thought pattern can make it better for our children so I would happily die fighting. Better to die fighting then live kneeling. And the demonrats definitly want us kneeling to them because they know whats best.

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    It will suck, electing Trump and allowing him to do as he pleases with the party unified the dems against the Rs. Unlike my fellow liberal gun owners I fully expect Biden/Harris to push these policies as a priority, and to use executive actions as well as legislation to achieve their goals. Dems will take the Senate and run wild with gun control.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    This may seem to be a detour in this thread about Biden/Harris plan for gun owners, and maybe deserves a separate thread to fully explore, but it goes in line with the Democrats/Leftists/Marxists overall plans to have complete control of the Country and citizenry. I recently stumbled across "Vision Zero" which is the well-intentioned effort to eliminate deaths/severe injuries on roadways by using connected and automated technology in all vehicles. However, as a very mobile society, I find it troubling that this technology can be easily used to control, monitor and track any movement via vehicle (for those immediately saying "they can do that with cell phones" - you can leave your cell somewhere else). The goal of minimizing or even eliminating deaths/injuries, if possible, is admirable but the underlying use of the technology and data to oppress anyone that dissents or disagrees is troubling and very real if the controlling parameters and collected information are not closely monitored and enforced. What brought me to the conclusion of how this would be used to control the population was the map below. Is it a coincidence that the majority of mayors/county executives that are pushing for this are from left leaning jurisdictions?

Attachments

• vision-zero-cities-feb-2019-1200x800.jpg
      vision-zero-cities-feb-2019-1200x800.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 504

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    I am not worried. Trump has used executive orders on illegal immigration. Within hours a democrat district court judge immediately enjoins the EO. Wonderful thoughtful compassionate democrat judge makes his ruling effective for the entire 50 states not just his state or appellate jurisdiction.

Trump has appointed 25 % of all federal judges? So when senile Joe issues an EO some Trump judge will play the same game and enjoin the Biden Harris Harris Biden executive order and make it effective for all 50 states.

And in a few years when it makes it to Scotus we win.

It will be delicious seeing dems cry that a single lowly federal district court judge can invalidate a presidential executive order for the entire United States.

That's what they've been doing for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom