• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Appreciate thoughts on selling price in this market of a G 27 either gen 2.5 or 3. Don’t have it handy to look for checkering between finger grooves, which if exist would make it a 3. I have owned it since about 1999. Good shape. Been shot. Maintained. Hi viz sites, rear adjustable. Otherwise stock ( may have the orig plastic sights) 2 mags, tupperware case.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    In MD is still the cost of a crappy .40

In va you’ll have better luck

Don’t get mad at me ;)

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Price hasn’t moved Despite the shortage?

I'm not sure about blue label, but for L.E. pricing it's probably a $400 gun brand new, current generation. 20+ years old, fired, I'd agree with Blaster that $300 is a good sale price if it's in good condition.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    OR whatever a potential buyer panicked by current events thinks it's worth .

But as noted above , for non- panicking gun gun guys , it's not old enough yet to have collector value like the 1st gens , so it's just a non- rare , widely available used gun .

( For Me , the G26/27 constitue an Anti- Niche . But that's me , boatloads of buyers felt otherwise .)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Unless you need kid's shoes or food on the table right now , it has more utility value as a gun than cash value at the moment . ( And in 20 years when they are collectable , you'd kick yourself for selling at the bottom of the curve .)

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Unless you need kid's shoes or food on the table right now , it has more utility value as a gun than cash value at the moment . ( And in 20 years when they are collectable , you'd kick yourself for selling at the bottom of the curve .)

Zorros if the above is applicable let me know, happy to put some money into your pocket.

Unfortunately for you the demand for .40 has declined significantly in the last few years. I’m going to have to agree with all the other replies in the $250-$300 range. If it was a G26 of the same vintage I would say $350-$375.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I think I would disagree. Have you all been to a gun shop lately? I know 40 is not in high demand but guns in general are. Look on gun broker, prices are insane. I would take it to Tyler’s and see if they can sell it for you. He is looking for inventory.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I think I would disagree. Have you all been to a gun shop lately? I know 40 is not in high demand but guns in general are. Look on gun broker, prices are insane. I would take it to Tyler’s and see if they can sell it for you. He is looking for inventory.

Thank you. Seems like there are few glocks in the dealers’ cases ( from what i heard).

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Thank you. Seems like there are few glocks in the dealers’ cases ( from what i heard).

If you’re selling in md you gotta take into account new buyers.

While they want a pistol they have no HQL.

If you had a shotgun, different story.

Pistols in Md have not gone bonkers.

Put it on GB or drop on consignment in va. Otherwise Blaster is right

2AForever

Jul 21, 2020
    SYKESVILLE
    LEO trade ins going for $299-$335 for same model online but can you find one is the question? What it’s worth is what someone is willing to pay. Shoot for $325 locally and see what sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom