• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Dvor has them on sale right now for 189.99. Last time they had them on sale they didnt last long at all. This is about 100.00-150.00 off the regular price.

If you are not a member of DVor you can use my Invite link below to join.

http://www.dvor.com/s/8f0fp6

Sight Info...

The Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle allows for fast target acquisition in close. This red dot scope engineered by the geniuses at Vortex combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. The Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Waterproof Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle features a DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle that is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions. With a prism-based design, the Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Fogproof Scope provides a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality.

See what else Dvor has to offer from Vortex!

Specifications for Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle:

Magnification: 1 x
    Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
    Field of View: 75 feet/100 yards
    Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
    Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
    Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
    Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
    Length: 4 inches
    Weight: 8.7 ounces
    Features of Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle:

Fully Multi-Coated - Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
    Prism-Based Design - Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination
    Single-Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight
    Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
    Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
    Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
    Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish
    Operating Temperature - Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit
    Variable Mount Heights - Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired
    Adjustable Brightness - Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings
    Red/Green Reticle Option - Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
    Battery Life - Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting
    Package Contents:

Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Waterproof Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Had to pick one up. I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer use red dots that aren't prismatic. My astigmatism makes normal red dots just a cluster of grapes and kills 50+ yard accuracy. Prism red dots do not suffer from the same issues.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Already got one last year during a sale. Picked up for the same reason as most in this thread, astigmatism in both eyes. Haven't got around to anything but mounting the sight though, so can't offer any kind of useful review.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    What does prismatic mean? I liked my Eotech with the dot in circle much better than a single dot. Also have astigmatism.
    I get the Davor email but didn't buy from them because of their no refund return policy. I bought an Aimpoint recently from Optics Planet. It didn't work out but their return policy is great.

Last edited:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Happy to help, If i didnt have so much going out this week i would have bought 1 or two myself. Just figured id pass it on for everyone else.

I am glad I saw this, I was shooting one of my SBR's today and was wondering if there were any other sights out there that may be a little better for me.

At this price I figure if I'm not happy with it, it will be an easy re-sell.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom