• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    Went to AGC recently and met a new range officer. He had an official looking shirt and was wearing a holstered semi-auto, maybe a Glock. Never seen this at the range before. He was very courteous, but I was a little surprised. Have there been any incidents at AGC to cause this change in operations?

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    They have one old geezer up there that is about as cuddly as a porcupine. He might be wearing it for protection from yelling at all the customers. Just kidding. I shoot at PNTC in WV and all the RSO's carry side arms.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I wish we all could holster our sidearms during cease fires. Oh well. I'd like to win the MD concealed Carry lottery, too, but I don't see that happening any time soon, either.

Sig Snob

May 20, 2012
    The RSOs are allowed to carry if they legally can and can pass the non-security guard Wear and Carry course. The one you have been seeing is a MD Licensed Handgun Instructor. His name is Jim and he is a great guy. Another RSO, Jeff, is a MD State Park Police Officer. He is also an instructor and will be running our action pistol league once we get it up and running. The others have not bothered going through the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom