• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Click on the link below and help MSI get some of the funds. How much of an irony would be to use Brady provided funding to bring a lawsuit against a law that they supported and personally met with the former Governor about?

Lucky Gunner said:
    The Lucky Gunner, an online ammunition store, was the subject of a frivolous lawsuit by the Brady Campaign after the Colorado movie theater massacre and won against them. The judge has awarded the Lucky Gunner over $111,000 and the Luck Gunner is generously donating the money to those pro-gun groups with the most votes (VCDL is one of the many groups listed)!

VCDL has a piddly 14 votes as I send this out. I’m assuming we can do better ;-)

Thanks to member David von Rinteln for the link, which explains the details of the lawsuit and let’s you vote for a gun group. There’s nothing to sign up for and they don’t ask you for any information - you can just vote:

http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

A chance like this doesn’t come a long often, so take a few minutes to help VCDL out - thank you!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I have access to numerous machines where I am right now and it prevented me from voting on another machine that was on the same network.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Click on the link below and help MSI get some of the funds. How much of an irony would be to use Brady provided funding to bring a lawsuit against a law that they supported and personally met with the former Governor about?

Consider blasting this out to members via email so we can vote on multiple devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom