• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Here's reality folks:

...put some food into your bag and bring it in with you. You can't eat in the hearing room, but you're not likely to be in there anyway given the numbers we're talking about.

Put some high energy bars in your pocket and there are drinking fountains in the halls.

The number one concern is shear boredom... have your phone fully charged and a game or two loaded, bring a notebook and take notes, etc.

A good fun game is to print out the pictures of the Committee members and make notes on the back as each speaks (or just record their actions) and then you can write them a personal email afterwards answering their questions, correcting concepts they did not understand, or just commenting on their attentiveness or lack there-of. Remind them that you were there and that you were watching them.

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    Bring kids. O had them on the stage. I think it would be a great civics lesson! Not to mention, hopefully kids have the same opinion as parents and future voters!

My wife & I are bringing our daughter, but considering my wife's due date is in early April there's really no way not to bring our daughter :D

We're still working on what to say for my wife, but we plan on her wearing nice clothes that will show off her pregnancy belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom