• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So, a round of Trap would be 10 rounds? Then you run to the clubhouse for another box of 10 @ $10?

Yes....its for the children you see.

Oh, and leave your firearm secured in the clubhouse vault when you leave.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    The reporter is an idiot

Sadly, most of them are. It seems journalistic education has been in the toilet for the past 30 years. All they go for now is the quick sound bite, & then on to the next sensational story. And, the so-called anchor people are nothing more then glorified cue card readers. Remember the "black & gus" story about the cattle?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Do we really want any of these guys reelected?

***No, but unfortunately most of the politicians will be re-elected. The power of incumbency is very real as we saw last November. $4 a gallon gas, 47 million on food stamps, 8% unemployment for 4 years and a downgrade of our economy was not enough incompetency to toss out the incumbent president.

It's reality.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    ***No, but unfortunately most of the politicians will be re-elected. The power of incumbency is very real as we saw last November. $4 a gallon gas, 47 million on food stamps, 8% unemployment for 4 years and a downgrade of our economy was not enough incompetency to toss out the incumbent president.

It's reality.

No no no, you've got it all wrong. See, that was all Bush's mess. Obama just needed more time to clean it up, that's all.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

It's reality.

The fools foolish enough to elect and re-elect the fools are the real fools.

There needs to be an education if the masses. Not an ousting of the elected... It would only treat the symptoms.

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    This there way of saying the Second Amendment is up for negotiation. Start with a crazy number (akin to Pawn Stars) the whittle away at it until they get what they want. Lets see how many NRA A rated politicians come away with signing a mag cap limit and an AWB then say this is the best we could do, but it is better than the alternative.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    This there way of saying the Second Amendment is up for negotiation. Start with a crazy number (akin to Pawn Stars) the whittle away at it until they get what they want.

Then repeat in a year, then repeat in a year....

I would like to know what we GAIN in the compromises, it seems gun owners give and give but we don't gain anything. You want to limit magazine capacity, let me own a selective fire firearm cash and carry. There.... that's a compromise.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Well everyone knows the .gov doesn't understand gun related terms; a magazine is a clip, our s/a rifles are "automatics", etc.
    So they probably don't know a "round" of ammunition looks like this:

I will conform if I must to only having 10 "Rounds" of ammo (for each caliber of course)

ammo-box.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    Had an interesting chat with our oldest nephew (he's 20) tonight...

He was very interested in where I thought the AWB talk would go. Once I got to the part where there is no stomach for it in Congress, because they want to be re-elected, he really relaxed.

He's not a shooter, but wants to learn about it.

He's from libtard matrilineal stock, so this is HUGE!!! :D I'm guessing there are plenty out there like him... they just need to be told it's OK.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I'm guessing there are plenty out there like him... they just need to be told it's OK.

Oh my goodness but some people feel guilty about liking something, especially when it might not be the most popular choice or it isn't something that is giving everything you have to someone "less fortunate".

BTW... good on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom