• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Proceed with caution. She is not doing anything illegal. My limited experience with horse people is that they are a whacky, tight night and well funded community. It would not surprise me that she cherishes her horses more than her own offspring. I do not envy your situation.

100%. and you forgot narcissistic and prone to persecuted victim mindset

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Or he is investigating a nothing burger and a DV comes out on the other side of his area. His response time is increased and the victim sustains more injuries.

Or let’s say the old Byrd is Antifa and shoots the responding officer

To many stupid variables

Then there’s that while advocating calling the police on a woman doing nothing illegal hanging out on the property she owns

Your right.
    What in the world was I thinking.

oh... And it would be Too many stupid variables. Fixed it for you there.:)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I thought that intentionally interfering with legal hunting was illegal. Maybe film her pattern of behavior and take it up with DNR or whoever is the authority with jurisdiction.
    I would go this route.
    There is absolutely nothing to be achieved by any kind of confrontation, friendly or otherwise.

(you do not have to be banging on pots and pans to be directly interfering with a legal hunt)

I would also consider figuring out a way to take advantage of her foolishness. Not sure how large your woodlot is, but if you can get deer to be drawn to a spot between her fence line and your stand site, she'd be spooking the deer towards you. Maybe a well placed feeder or something to that effect.

Can you use guns on your property? Next time she's out there, from as far away from her as you can get, take a shot into a tree stump. Afterwards yell through the woods "thank you!" and laugh. Make her think she scared a deer to you to kill. ;)

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Involving law and active harassment is a non starter. Hopefully the weather just gets cold enough that she knocks it off. I do find it odd that she only does this on the side of the property that borders me and not the entire perimeter or roadside. So she is definitely doing this to send a message and knows im hunting my place actively. She has been known to walk into my property. That will be when I get the law on her. Hopefully the horse industry goes **** up w covid. Plank who's place is not far is sending his to the glue factory.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Proceed with caution. She is not doing anything illegal. My limited experience with horse people is that they are a whacky, tight night and well funded community. It would not surprise me that she cherishes her horses more than her own offspring. I do not envy your situation.

:popcorn:

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I would go this route.
    There is absolutely nothing to be achieved by any kind of confrontation, friendly or otherwise.

(you do not have to be banging on pots and pans to be directly interfering with a legal hunt)

I would also consider figuring out a way to take advantage of her foolishness. Not sure how large your woodlot is, but if you can get deer to be drawn to a spot between her fence line and your stand site, she'd be spooking the deer towards you. Maybe a well placed feeder or something to that effect.

Can you use guns on your property? Next time she's out there, from as far away from her as you can get, take a shot into a tree stump. Afterwards yell through the woods "thank you!" and laugh. Make her think she scared a deer to you to kill. ;)

Good post.

If she is unaware he is in the tree, she is going to shit her pants when that gun goes off!:lol2:

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    You are all looking at this the wrong way....

You make a bunch of signs that say "Free horses! Wait here." and hang them up on the other side of her property

She will be lured way over there, away from your view

Modern problems call for modern solutions

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dress up like Sasquatch and she will see you. She will contact the news and everyone will think she’s a loon

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Good post.

If she is unaware he is in the tree, she is going to shit her pants when that gun goes off!:lol2:

I have permission from all ocupied dwellings within 150 yards for opening day gun. Only question is 45/70 or do my savage 212 w 3 inch magnum slugs. That thing is brutal.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Put a trail cam in an obvious place that she will see, near where she stalks. Paint it orange. Place another trail cam to watch the orange cam. Make sure your second cam is well camouflaged. She won't realize that she is the game being filmed in her wild state when she damages your orange bait.

Jk of course, but it would be funny to bait her instead of the deer. The laughs would be hilarious. If you do go this route, make sure to post the beast on the forums. This neighbor sounds like a pita.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    On the down side....she will get a huge following on Twitter from the hashtag #BigfootIsReal and they will dox anyone who calls them lunatics

Then she will get elected president without anyone understanding how

I heard samsquanch owns 75% of Dominion and he’s a liberal

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I have permission from all ocupied dwellings within 150 yards for opening day gun. Only question is 45/70 or do my savage 212 w 3 inch magnum slugs. That thing is brutal.

Definitely go with 3” mag slugs! Sounds like a cannon going off. :party29:

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Just nail giant googly eyes to all the trees facing her property. Film the reactions and send us the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom