• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hosspower

Dec 1, 2019
    Walkersville, MD
    I have bought several Aero uppers over the last few months. I have been very pleased with all of them. I went with the Atlas S-One handguard on all but 1. Very slim and good looking. You're best bet is to is to just set up notifications on Aero's website. Just ordered up a 12.5" last week from them.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    I used one this summer for a build as well as two BCM stripped uppers. I bought mine as part of a matched lower/upper set. No issues that I noticed with assembly etc. except that it wasn't a thermal fit with the barrel extension like the BCMs are. Not that that's a "problem", just depends on what you are looking for.

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I use an m4e1 upper and i run it suppressed. Ive done several green ops classes with it probably around 1000 rounds through it so far between the range and the classes. I have had no issues so far. I believe i got it from brownells

Attachments

• 20200718_100847.jpg
      20200718_100847.jpg
      135.1 KB · Views: 205

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I made a .22lr pistol on an aero upper from midway a couple weeks ago. No issues.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I assembled a rifle with Aero parts within the past year. The stripper upper and lower were both cerakoted. As expected, tight fit on both.

I have had Aero parts (non cerakoted) gauged in the past and had no issues. However, they have had some issues recently and suspect demand has impacted QC.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    any one care to share experience with complete aero m4e1 uppers ? i just purchased one for a build and would like to know if there are any current issues i should be on the lookout for.

TIA

I have two 5.56 chamber complete uppers of theirs. Everything snapped together perfectly. One on a Stag lower, the other on a Spikes lower. I used Aero phosphate BCGs. I’m only a few hundred rounds in to each build, but they have been flawless so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom