• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'd say the odds were about even that he'd have returned to this thread by Friday night ...

... but I've kind of decreased the chance because now there'll be heightened suspicion of anyone with a new account posting in this thread, lol.

Aug 14, 2018
    Windham weaponry I'd a great buy and can be had for around $850. They come with a lifetime transferable warranty, with an awesome customer service department. Plus I just really like Windham's back story.

Jiberwocky

Jun 4, 2019
    Baltimore
    Everybody here is vastly more experienced than I am, but I'm thinking about a Windham HBAR upper for my next big purchase. They seem to make excellent stuff.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    The Windham Weaponry is a great purchase and invest the rest into magzines, ammunition, or a scope.

Didn't they used to be Bushmaster but it's still the same people and machines just a different name?

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I own one and think it is an amazing rifle but have never seen a new one for under $1200

What's 200$ when you're dropping a grand? It's fully ambidextrous, has a nice free float handguard. It's quality. I'd splurge and go for it if I'm already in that range. I got mine used for $1000 and feel like I got a great deal. All I switched was the grip, I'm a fan of the Hogue grips over the Magpuls.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    What's 200$ when you're dropping a grand? It's fully ambidextrous, has a nice free float handguard. It's quality. I'd splurge and go for it if I'm already in that range. I got mine used for $1000 and feel like I got a great deal. All I switched was the grip, I'm a fan of the Hogue grips over the Magpuls.

no arguments from me on that, but some people don't want to be flexible on their top $ amount they list, when I got my LWRC, I knew I was going to pay a bit for it and I was ok with that, like you said it is fully ambidextrous which was a huge selling point for me, plus it was made in MD which I thought was cool and I was in the buy once, cry once mentality. I haven't changed a thing on mine, at some point I will add an optic, but for now just been using the old pop up sights

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    no arguments from me on that, but some people don't want to be flexible on their top $ amount they list, when I got my LWRC, I knew I was going to pay a bit for it and I was ok with that, like you said it is fully ambidextrous which was a huge selling point for me, plus it was made in MD which I thought was cool and I was in the buy once, cry once mentality. I haven't changed a thing on mine, at some point I will add an optic, but for now just been using the old pop up sights

Yeah I wish it came with the skirmish sights. I bought a set to try to keep it OEMish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom