• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    I gave a Remington PSS 308 to a friend which he later sold - I don't want to know what happened to him or to maintain contact after I found out that he didn't really care for the rifle. Then Glock 27 (legally) to another close friends which he still has . Wish I hadn't done that, as relationship do change.

andito77

Aug 1, 2009
    Severn
    First weapon, a Marlin C336, I was 14, and my dad sold it.

First pistol, a S&W 5906 stainless. My roommate almost shot me with it, when he had a few too many drinks and started playing around. I sold it because I needed cash. I was an E-4 at the time. :innocent0

A Beretta 92FS, kinda hokey reason for buying it, it's the M-9, standard military issue. Great shooter though. Sold it to buy...

Glock 22, sold it to buy a...

Glock 23, sold it to buy a ....

Nickel plated Colt Combat Commander, it had gold accents, and mother of pearl grips. It was a beautiful "pimp" gun. I sold it when my car burned to the ground, and I needed cash. I was still young and stupid, and didn't have full coverage. :sad20: I miss that one the most.

A Browning A bolt in 300 Win Mag. It had a synthetic stock, and a stainless barrel, with a great scope. I sold it because after shooting it to zero it in, it re-dislocated my shoulder (bad motorcycle accident when I was 16). I should have just modified it to take a muzzle brake, or get a recoil pad, or just not be young and stupid.

HK USP 45 with a stainless slide. I saw it in a gun shop, and fell in love. I sold it when I found out I was moving to Monterey, California for language training, and was wary of Kalifornia's gun laws, and was too young and stupid to just do some research.

Now I have (off topic, I know):

Stag Arms M-4gery with an Aimpoint Comp m4, Knight's Armament rails, forward grip, kickass laser, ambidextrous mag release, arredondo magwell, Magpul trigger guard (complete with install scratch :innocent0), and a SOPMOD stock.

Glock 30 with recoil spring guide rod laser

HK Mark 23

HK USP 45 Compact with stainless slide

Colt Rattlesnake .45ACP (the earlier titanium version)

Kimber SIS .45ACP with accessory rail

...and an awesome girlfriend who says buy what I want! :D

I can't upload pics because I'm in Asscrackistan, but when I get home, I'll post pics of the kids...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    This is a good thread as I go through my guns and think, who have I had fun wiht that needs to be replaced with new recruits. However you always have that regret factor.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    How can it be a 60s era AK clone with a dumbhole? Wasnt that a product of the 90s bans with the exception of some of the European Drugonovs?

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Stainless model 7 in .243, Savage 112 in .300 win mag. and an A-Bolt in 30-06. Before I bought my first house I sold some to pay my credit cards off. First and hopefully only time.

CIGuy

Nov 4, 2008
    Aberdeen, MD
    Regret - Colt Cobra .38 (alloy framed detective special), was a great carry piece. Traded in 1994 for a S&W mdl 13 .357 which I still have. Wanted it cause the FBI was issuing them at the time and it does carry well in a high rise pancake holster. But still miss the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom