• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    No personal experience yet, but I will next week ;)

Seems like the biggest complaint it battery life but for $40, I figured it's worth it.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I bit, for the price seems like a great deal. Read reviews and seems 50/50 on it. And unless it gets added later, I got free shipping. Should have it by end of month.

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    I have one on my AR too, and I thought it was pretty good for a $100, at $40 it is a steal, I'd consider getting another one.

It is clear, holds zero, and is pretty rugged. In fact I recomend it to all my friends that only need to shoot holes in paper instead of an Eotech, buy one of these, and spend the difference in price on ammo.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Ok I got mine today in the mail and it looks good but after I installed the battery and turned it on it is unusable! The reticle is VERY blurry! Before I contact Cabela's or Sight Mark does anybody who has one knows of any adjustment/focus I could try? I don't see any thing other than windage and elevation and the instructions don't mention anything.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ok I got mine today in the mail and it looks good but after I installed the battery and turned it on it is unusable! The reticle is VERY blurry! Before I contact Cabela's or Sight Mark does anybody who has one knows of any adjustment/focus I could try? I don't see any thing other than windage and elevation and the instructions don't mention anything.

Did you check the eye relief distance? That will cause the blurriness from time to time. :innocent0

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010

Try turning the brightness down for the reticle.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I think it is good. I got it for my AR but I haven't got to sight it in yet been too busy with everything else it seems like. For the money it's a great deal. Only thing I wish it had was a quick release mount, it use 2 Allen bolts to mount.

genexd

Mar 18, 2014
    Ordered one this morning. Thanks for the heads up, I missed out last time around.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    Saw one of these at the Frederick gun show this weekend. don't remember the name of the company, it was the first one on the right as you walked in the main building selling primarily optics. $119, I did chuckle a little and just walked on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom