• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Someone will always be pissed off about something. Keep doing what you do, you guys are true freedom fighters. Anyone that knows you knows this.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    You are good to go Andy. Folks in the 2A Community within this State, and at the National level need to learn how to control their emotions, and fight the attack on our Constitutional rights with superior thinking and action. I am not happy with the NRA's lack of engagement in fighting MD SB281. I am not going to openly bash the NRA because of it. There are too many hot heads in the arena, IMO. That plays directly into the hands of those treading on our Constitution.

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    Andy I deeply appeciate your efforts on behalf of the rights of Marylanders. Engage remains my go-to place for all my rifle needs. In fact every single rifle purchase I have ever made has been from Engage. Okay, I'm not a super repeat customer who collects everything, but that makes it more of a compliment imo.

Hater's gonna hate. Just please don't drink and post :-).

I'll see you when I am ready for one of your HBAR's, or for smithing work if you have that set up again.

Gundahar

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one. Keep up the good fight. Some things don't even rate a response, just a head shake or face palm and carry on as usual. I will be making the trip down and hopefully give a handshake as well as look into one of your badass dissy uppers!:thumbsup:

Andrew

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Well said Andy! When I used to live in Baltimore, I used to go to Dan (GC) for all my needs. When he was moving to Texas, he told me that if I ever needed anything gun related to go see Andy as he is a great guy. Well he was right. I moved back to VA in 2012 and still make purchases from Engage when I can. 1 lower and a complete upper in the past 6 months. Andy is a good guy and the folks at Engage know what customer service means. :thumbsup:

N00bSh00ter

Feb 6, 2014
    MoCo
    I have a friend who said she'd consider owning a gun if she could have gotten the Armatix. People can argue all they want about how "the best safety is the one between your ears" but there ARE people who feel more comfortable with nanny features, and that's just the way things will always be. Those of us who are car enthusiasts don't like, want, or need "traction control," but the majority of people "feel better" knowing it's there. That doesn't make them evil, and it doesn't make the technology inherently wrong. Fortunately, we have the option to purchase whatever we want to suit our needs.

What IS wrong is the New Jersey law requiring the technology to be shoved down everyone's throats. Instead of armchair politicking and attacking Engage when all they were going to do was become an FFL for Armatix, why hasn't the issue been raised to the politicians during the last twelve years this law has been dormant? It was a potentially dangerous infringement of rights then, and nothing has changed. If even a fraction of the vehemence shown to the good folks at Engage had been directed to the source of the problem, perhaps the law actually WOULD get changed.

The people who threatened Andy and the store over the telephone and internet are cowards. Those same people would probably never actually stand up to the leaders who are actually trying to take away their rights.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are the only place I will buy firearms from. I was once an anti-gunner and now I own a Glock 19 and love it. You are a part of what made that happen. Your knowledge, attitude, and all-around good character is where my hard-earned dollars deserve to go. Your willingness to fight for the sensible gun owners is a virtue I hope doesn't go away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Very Well said Andy. As always, thank you for not censoring your post and putting it all out there.
    I've spent more than a few thousand at your shop and I will continue to do so.
    :thumbsup: :party29:

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    i'm stopping in this weekend to drool over uppers and pick up some extra mags. Well said you stand for freedom of choice and i need to open up my wallet more to IP's such as yourself.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Andy, I work at another IP, And I 1000% support you!! Hell I know what you have done I have seen the work you did in the past year.

IF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO'S SIDE YOU ARE ON THEN THEY DON'T HAVE A F*CKING CLUE!!!

I will be down in a week or two to order a 22 can and get a tee shirt! Keep up the fight Brother there are alot of us who have your six.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I have never been to your shop but I have followed the things you have done for us the last year or so trying to protect our freedoms!:thumbsup:

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do and F@CK the haters and internet cowards!

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    I just want to know if you have any more of these? :)
    ynema9ed.jpg

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I have been by Engage two times. 1st time they were closed but Andy let me come in and look around. The 2nd time I need an AR fixed that FTE and Andy found the problem and didn't charge a dime. It's a 70 mile trip for me but I will be back. He supports MDS and we should support him. Andy is on our side and has always been on our side.

Andy you keep doing what you are doing. You are a stand up guy and a true patriot. I will be back to do business with you. BTW you did have an awesome beard.:D

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Andy, I've never been in your shop and I've never met you. I have seen some of your work and it's amazing. You seem like that kind of person I would enjoy having a beer with.

Next time I'm in the Rockville area I will make a point of going to check out your store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom