Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    When dealing with hoes, I always look for the union label:lol2:

Is that anything like a Tramp Stamp?

"Oh, there once was a Union Maid,
    She never was afraid,
    Of goons or ginks or company finks,
    Or the Deputy Sheriff who made the raid..."

The Union forkin' hoes charge more, complain more, and perform less.

Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD
    I mailed my order for a Springfield Service Grade back on December 21. 131 days later I received pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. A January 1944 rifle with a very nice (postwar) Springfield walnut stock and handguards. The wait was long but very, very worth it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I mailed my order for a Springfield Service Grade back on December 21. 131 days later I received pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. A January 1944 rifle with a very nice (postwar) Springfield walnut stock and handguards. The wait was long but very, very worth it.

Very nice!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Nice. Did you make a special request, or was it luck of the draw?

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    They dont do special requests per se. They basically will grab from what's available, some have had good luck with a sticky note on thier order. From what I have heard if what you want on a sticky happens to be on the rack in front of them you may get it if not they wont spend time dogging for a rifle.

Beautiful rifle!

Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD
    They dont do special requests per se. They basically will grab from what's available, some have had good luck with a sticky note on thier order. From what I have heard if what you want on a sticky happens to be on the rack in front of them you may get it if not they wont spend time dogging for a rifle.

Beautiful rifle!

I had a sticky on mine requesting a WWII serial and USGI wood. One thing I thought was interesting: From following along some of the threads on the CMP forum it seems like most people are getting rifles that were graded only a day or two before they were assigned to that person. Mine was graded nine days before it was assigned to me. No idea if that means anything. All I know is I'm happy with it. Now I just need to get it over to the AGC to try it out.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Quick question. Where are you guys getting the slings from? I cannot find them on the E-Store and was wondering where I could pick up a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom