• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oharek

Jun 19, 2013
    Hi. Can anyone recommend carry out crabs in OC. My son is in from California and wants MD steamed crabs bad. For that matter so does his mom, 2 brothers and me! Thanks

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    On the Bay as stated pretty good. If we are getting crabs when down there this where we do get them from

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Over priced but big fat crabs, they weigh them, Victoria's Seafood 443-664-5198 80th St. Now, if you don't care VS has bushels of females cheap, if in stock.

It might be cheaper since it's the holiday weekend to go all you can eat. Last week I was paying $90 bushel for #1's. This week was $290, no thanks!

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I usually get my crabs from Hemphill's Dock. Its off the island. The location is listed as Bishpville, but its really just north of the Route 90 bridge. A bit of a drive but it's a trip to a different time and pace of living. They buy from the local crabbers and don't expect Jumbo crabs, but the ones we had Friday were full and sweet.

oharek

Jun 19, 2013
    Thanks everyone. I knew i came to the right place for recommendations. Figured they would be $$$ cause of the holiday. I will probably call a couple days in advance to try and get decent size.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    How much are crabs costing now? Steamed or Live?
    We get our own crabs, use fish heads/parts from fishing so does not cost us anything other than a little time.
    We had 2 dozen from 4 days on 2 pots off the dock last week. I"m seeing bigger ones now too. Half of them were 6".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom