• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Po po making sure we are in the "correct area".

a429d6c5144aba003da39a18478e8ef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I can see you from backstage at Capitals parade.

Attachments

• C75CA7E3-8D6D-4891-93DF-1E4E75A93C5F.jpg
      C75CA7E3-8D6D-4891-93DF-1E4E75A93C5F.jpg
      78.1 KB · Views: 309

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    As a follow-up to the $1.18 tags ...

1) it's built on a false premise. The NRA doesn't want students to be killed. Nor is it seeking ways to increase this likelihood. The NRA has been at the forefront of gun safety for decades as well as protection of the innocents. But I'm guessing blaming the guns is getting a little stale and they need a new target. God forbid that they blame laws that try to protect kids like Cruz from going to jail or blame school shooters for their actions.

2) I'm guessing the dollar amount comes from dividing the amount of NRA support a politician has received by the number of students in his/her district. So if a politician receives $1 from the NRA and another receives $1 million, are they saying that the politician that receives more NRA money values the lives of students even more?

3) if it's more complicated than the explanation in #2 above, then it's too complicated.

Sorry for the minor derail. Looking forward to updates on the events in DC today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Looks like more bloggers and Press than activists. The gentlemen above I believe is correct regarding the $1.18, its a calculation based amount of money NRA has given to support politicians. Because when one looks at the actual dollar value given based on what the anti-gun groups gives, well it simply pales in comparison. So they have to spin it. I haven't actually counted, but I would venture a guess there is more anti-gun groups (Lobbies) than pro-gun groups. They especially hate the NRA because they are much more effective.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks to those that were able to join with the Patriot Picket in DC to remind anyone paying attention that foregoing fundamental liberties does not guarantee personal security no matter how loud the whining gets.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I got home from DC with just enough time to change clothes and head out to work at 15U game this evening so the AAR is coming a bit late.

Today was a classic showpiece of how to invade the safe space of the snowflakes. We marched right into their West lawn permit area and took a position on the high ground with our flags and signs.

Attachments

• 58014.jpg
      58014.jpg
      81.7 KB · Views: 214

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The snowflakes didn't know what to do with us, we were quite and respectful and let the flags and the signs do the talking.

Attachments

• 58008.jpg
      58008.jpg
      92.5 KB · Views: 213

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Tyler had pulled a permit for the same time period which we told him not to do and to cancel it with the Capitol Police because WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PERMITS!

He didn't. Tyler is a great guy but he's still learning. So apparently some of the leader snowflakes complained and we had a Capitol Policeman come up to us and ask if any of us were Dick Heller with the Heller Foundation. Dick was there but had to work and had left by this time so we all answered honestly that no, we were not now and have never been Dick Heller.

Round two, another policeman comes up and tells us that we are in the wrong area and that we should be in our permitted space on the East side of the Capitol. Thank you but no, we will stay right here.

Third go around brought some brass on the scene and R&R stepped in and told the po po that we were private citizens and that we had seen this event on Facebook and that as members of the public we had every right to be there as long as we weren't disruptive.

Game, set, match, they left us alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom