• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    I lived through this myself and the hurt never goes away, God bless you and your family. Hold your family tight it helps. Donated

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I lived through this myself and the hurt never goes away, God bless you and your family. Hold your family tight it helps. Donated

Thank you. It's a unique and awful experience. When you lose an older person, you at least have some memories to hold on to. When you lose a two week old, all you can hold on to is an imagined future.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Unimaginable sadness. So sorry for your loss and pain.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    From the bottom of my heart to the entire MDS community, thank you. Because of your generosity, Andy was able to raise the $9,000 needed to bury his granddaughter. I'm sure he'll chime in here when he gets a chance, but I'm certain that at least money was not something on his family's list of things to be concerned with. You don't know how much your generosity is appreciated. All of you have my personal gratitude, and I don't give that out freely.

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-and-burial-costs-for-baby-jazmine

Sincerely,
    Chuck

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Hi. I'm Andy, the patriarch of the family in need. People on the board have prayed for my family, cried for us, and given generously. Starting with Tyler Firearms and some of their employees, this ball got rolling with over $1,250. People on this board that I only knew by handle contributed and cared. People have physically embraced me and made me feel comforted.

You can't begin to understand the stress my family has been under. This summer, my daughter who was carrying Jazmine, the baby who died, came down with a pulmonary embolism and a severe case of Lupus. Later in the fall, I tore up my left shoulder which will be operated on next week. My wife has had to drive over 100 miles a day to care for my daughter's children, sometimes six days per week. I'm suffering from severe PTSD from the hand of an abuser. That has me on medication and therapy. Finally, my job and career are at great jeopardy after having just bought a new house. I cannot bear this alone, but you, my unnamed friends, have lifted me on your shoulders and carried me along.

My daughter is doing better. Her oldest daughter struggles the most because she understands death and mortality.

We will make it through. I have faith that 2019 will be a wonderful year full of pleasant surprises. God has never failed us and He is not about to get started. Thank you all and may God bless you for your kindness.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    My family is praying for you and yours. I cannot imagine your pain, but do know that God is merciful and good. I pray He gives you the comfort you need to get through this. Better days are ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom