• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/626457920

I normally wouldn't pass this along but I just spent a crap ton of money on the wife for our anniversary and have an item waiting for payment (although small) at A1Uniform.

Anyway it's a S&W victory revolver. A basic no frills get the job done revolver. These things were "basically" made for a few years and their sole purpose was WW2 efforts. This particular gun was sent to ford motor corp and probably used by a guard to patrol the factory during the war efforts. They used to have random police forces back then protecting places. My buddies grandfather was a meat factory cop and he has his original badge, name tag, and pistol.

Anyway I figured I'd pass it along because if it stays under 500 with documentation I'd declare that a decent deal. I'm just bonered by the history.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    My 191k 2003 F150 and my 178K 2003 explorer would beg to differ with you sir!

Betcha if I checked them out I could make you cry.

Have you blown any spark plugs out or had to replace the rear wheel bearings yet? Cause that means $$$$$

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Betcha if I checked them out I could make you cry.

Have you blown any spark plugs out or had to replace the rear wheel bearings yet? Cause that means $$$$$

The truck had 3 spark plugs and coils replaced about 3 months ago. I think that hit me for 450-500 but besides regular visits it's been a freaking champ.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I don't think so but the owner admits to minor work in the add.
    Me..
    Has the pistol been refinished? does it have Us property marks? Also wanted to make sure you accept a FFL 03 License Since it is C&R eligible . Thanks

Him
    Original, regarding C&R nope,FFL to FFL .

Me
    You do realize a C&R Is A FFL right?? Checked and verified by the ATF before receiving the license

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Me..
    Has the pistol been refinished? does it have Us property marks? Also wanted to make sure you accept a FFL 03 License Since it is C&R eligible . Thanks

Him
    Original, regarding C&R nope,FFL to FFL .

Me
    You do realize a C&R Is A FFL right?? Checked and verified by the ATF before receiving the license

Ehhh I don't care much about the C&R stuff......a lot of people don't understand it but that's awesome it's original. I would have told the forum AFTER I bought it but I just spent to much money so I would literally just feel bad popping on that.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I know somebody who just spent a bunch on they're fleet and there are no dodges in the mix anymore. They bought a bunch of 4x4 trucks in 07 and they just didn't pan out. I had one when I worked in the field (dodge) and I liked it but it would only work in 4wd in reverse good on right of ways. To light in the rear end and if you hooked a wire tensioner or puller to it you were done. The Fords we have just got in will be the same way I bet. To light, a heavy trailer will push the rear end right on around but off road is tough on anything. Nice pistol, I would like to get one of them one day.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Ehhh I don't care much about the C&R stuff......a lot of people don't understand it but that's awesome it's original. I would have told the forum AFTER I bought it but I just spent to much money so I would literally just feel bad popping on that.

if hes willing to Take 40.00 off the price for the cost of my transfer I would consider it, but there is no reason for me to buy from someone who refuses to honor my FFL. By the time you pay shipping and transfer your now at 500, and could prob find a better deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom