• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The only reason I haven't gone broke with the C&R is I'm a lefty. J8064 can attest to the fact that my skills with a right hand bolt gun are a bit to be desired.:o

I'm a lefty, too, but it won't stop me from buying whatever nice right-handed stuff I find. Right-handed bolts don't work for me either but I'll buy some. I have to be careful not to punch myself in the nose.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    The only reason I haven't gone broke with the C&R is I'm a lefty. J8064 can attest to the fact that my skills with a right hand bolt gun are a bit to be desired.:o

I constantly b!tch and fight against the DC registration requirements because they are fundamentally unConstitutional.

Secretly I am happy because I know if I had open reign with the C&R, I would be very poor. :o

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Instead of thinking about being cash deprived.

Think about the historical adventure you are about to embark on. Pick a theme: commie, or something that interests you.

If you go off and buy everything, you are going to be so broke, the wife will hide her credit cards from you. lol

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Tell your wife it's a retirement investment in a hard asset that appreciates with time. It's part of your portfolio diversification strategy.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Tell your wife it's a retirement investment in a hard asset that appreciates with time. It's part of your portfolio diversification strategy.

in my mind i imagine him stating that in a very articulate and impassioned manner...while holding up a pillow in front of him to shield himself from flying objects :lol2:

welcome to the club, the first time you pick up the phone and a order a gun and realize you just ordered a firearm easier than ordering a pizza, its a great feeling, but also an addictive one.

a C&R makes it scary easy to go crazy on every "good deal" you see.

it makes buying at gun shows go much more smoothly too.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    just showed the wife and she just rolled her eyes.. :lol2:

mosin already have.. but want a carbine.
    luger & garand are on the short list.. :)

America's Gun Show at Dulles, Va coming up later this month. Great place to get most everything on your C & R list!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    in my mind i imagine him stating that in a very articulate and impassioned manner...while holding up a pillow in front of him to shield himself from flying objects :lol2:

welcome to the club, the first time you pick up the phone and a order a gun and realize you just ordered a firearm easier than ordering a pizza, its a great feeling, but also an addictive one.

a C&R makes it scary easy to go crazy on every "good deal" you see.

it makes buying at gun shows go much more smoothly too.

nah.. i've learn how to duck quickly.. LOL she only gets me when im dead asleep. :o

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I got me ffl03.. woohoooo.

I wasnt expecting to receive it this quick. less than 2 1/2 weeks.. is that a norm or is it a trap??

anybody want to buy my kidney, liver or blood?.. will trade for c&r also. :lol2:

That was quick. Be very happy! Also, take your wife shooting and buy her a pistol or rifle (or both) of her own. If you can get her interested ... better yet, also hooked ... it makes things much quieter at home when the FedEx truck shows up.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    That was quick. Be very happy! Also, take your wife shooting and buy her a pistol or rifle (or both) of her own. If you can get her interested ... better yet, also hooked ... it makes things much quieter at home when the FedEx truck shows up.

she's ok with shooting.. doesnt go as often.. but she sure can shoot.. ;)

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You definitely need to be on your best behavior then :D

that and the guns are locked in the safe and Im the only one that knows the combo.:lol2:

well except for the shotgun. oops.. need to put a lock on that too since you mentioned it.. dont know what else you guys talked about when i stepped outside for a smoke.. :sad20:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    that and the guns are locked in the safe and Im the only one that knows the combo.:lol2:

well except for the shotgun. oops.. need to put a lock on that too since you mentioned it.. dont know what else you guys talked about when i stepped outside for a smoke.. :sad20:

Don't worry, we didn't rat you out. :innocent6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom