Norinco Hunter - opinions, and regulated?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    I don't think I have interest in converting it. Maybe it isn't common, but I think I'd like one the way it is.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    They typically dont sell for much as the market is somewhat limited, usually between $300 and $400 for used and $450 to $550 for NIB unless they are one of a few rare configurations.

I looked at one at the show in Spring Mills last weekend, until the dealer told me they were selling for 3-5k before the panic, but would make me good deal on this one. :wtf: He also said they were easily converted to AK configuration. I just smiled and was glad I had boots on to make it thru that BS.

Sirex