• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • :lol:

You'll get to shoot. There's going to be enough people standing around that I'm sure I can goad some responsible individuals into pulling RO duties for a half-hour or so. I plan to be an RO as well, but I know I am going to be handling t-shirts and stickers as well, so I may be all over the place.

Don

I'm willing to help out with the RO stuff. After several state matches and 6 years in the shoot houses at Blackwater - this SHOULD be pretty tame. :rolleyes:

Dave

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Don

I'm willing to help out with the RO stuff. After several state matches and 6 years in the shoot houses at Blackwater - this SHOULD be pretty tame. :rolleyes:

Dave

It is. The only problem we have usually is keeping people behind the line (due to the way Delmarva is laid out...the line tends to curve forward when we get so many people there) and checking firearms' actions at the ceasefires.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    It is. The only problem we have usually is keeping people behind the line (due to the way Delmarva is laid out...the line tends to curve forward when we get so many people there) and checking firearms' actions at the ceasefires.

Maybe someone could use some landscape marking spray paint stuff to paint the line so this will not be an issue.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Garand &
    caulk-gun.jpg

&
    IraqiAR.jpg

& to keep me warm
    MilkDuds.jpg

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Mk III 22/45
    10/22
    XD9
    1911 .45
    20" AR-15
    H&R Single 12
    Beretta AL391

Thats all unless I buy something between now and then. :D

Someone wanted to shoot my 4" XD9 and my Beretta 391. I already forgot who that was so come up and ask me. My avitar pic is me, plus i'll have my screen name and actual name on my name tag (if Norton supplies them again)

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    I can volunteer some RO time, My friend isn't coming so I'm going stag. The wife and daughter is going to be at their aunts house till i come and get them.

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    I'll also volunteer some RO time. Can someone point me to the range rules? I'm pretty strict on range rules. But also reasonable, most minor problems can be taken care of without disruptiing operations.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Buzzy, I'd like to shoot Clays and I think Redneck17 did also. I've shot clays there before and Zeke doesnt take you to the 2 stations that are close to the rifle range. The other stations are set up across his farm.

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    That aint nothin, wrap your eyes around this:

Attachments

• DSCN0077 (Small).JPG
      DSCN0077 (Small).JPG
      60.6 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member